Florida Babies

Westchase area daycare recs

Any daycare recs for the westchase area? I am quickly learning the land of finding childcare is a bit overwhelming! I'll be heading back to work when baby is 12 weeks so we'll need an infant program.

TIA!

~ Life is good - count your blessings! ~

Re: Westchase area daycare recs

• So funny that I happen to stumble onto this post as i'm about to write the same exact one! LOL

I may be moving to Tampa (Westchase area) at the beginning of the year and will also need daycare.  Looking forward to all the answers.

:o)

image Nicholas Jacob born on 06/30/2009, 9.5lbs and 21 1/4" long Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Joshua Scott 5.3lbs & Jonathan Matthew 6.2lbs, born 08/31/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am on the waiting list at Kids R Kids in Westchase for August 2011.  I have received a lot of recommendations for this center but they book up way in advance.  They weren't even able to guarantee a spot 9-months out so if you are interested I would recommend getting on the waitlist ASAP.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • My two kids go to Kids R Kids now.  Prior poster is right -  waitlist is very long - we waited 18 months to get my oldest in there; 9 months before my youngest got a spot.  We are overall very happy with the center and would totally recommend.  That said, we are also very impressed with the Goddard School in Highland Park, off Race Track.  We'll be moving the kids there next year - closer to our house, more of our neighborhood kids there, and I think an overall better education.  Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"