Success after IF

Moms - When did you take DC out?

1141516171820»

Re: Moms - When did you take DC out?

• imageskoorbnibor:
    imageskoorbnibor:
    imageMrs.OL:
    At DS first ped appointment, the Dr. said that he would rather me not take the baby out for 12 weeks.  SERIOUSLY?  I thought that that was a bit extreme considering some moms go back to work at about 6-8 weeks and have to send their DC to daycare. 

Well, it has been almost 4 weeks and I have cabin fever!  I need to get out of this house.  The Dr. did approve walks outside (and we've done that plenty of times), but said no to all public places. 

How long did you wait before taking DC out?
    2vc9jsg.jpg

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imageskoorbnibor:
    imageskoorbnibor:
    imageMrs.OL:
    At DS first ped appointment, the Dr. said that he would rather me not take the baby out for 12 weeks.  SERIOUSLY?  I thought that that was a bit extreme considering some moms go back to work at about 6-8 weeks and have to send their DC to daycare. 

Well, it has been almost 4 weeks and I have cabin fever!  I need to get out of this house.  The Dr. did approve walks outside (and we've done that plenty of times), but said no to all public places. 

2vc9jsg.jpg

• Loading the player...
  • imageskoorbnibor:
    imageskoorbnibor:
    imageMrs.OL:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageskoorbnibor:
    imageskoorbnibor:
    imageMrs.OL:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageskoorbnibor:
    imageskoorbnibor:
    imageMrs.OL:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageskoorbnibor:
    imageskoorbnibor:
    imageMrs.OL:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageskoorbnibor:
    imageskoorbnibor:
    imageMrs.OL:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageskoorbnibor:
    imageskoorbnibor:
    imageMrs.OL:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageskoorbnibor:
    imageskoorbnibor:
    imageMrs.OL:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageskoorbnibor:
    imageskoorbnibor:
    imageMrs.OL:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageskoorbnibor:
    imageskoorbnibor:
    imageMrs.OL:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageskoorbnibor:
    imageskoorbnibor:
    imageMrs.OL:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageskoorbnibor:
    imageskoorbnibor:
    imageMrs.OL:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageskoorbnibor:
    imageskoorbnibor:
    imageMrs.OL:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageskoorbnibor:
    imageskoorbnibor:
    imageMrs.OL:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageskoorbnibor:
    imageskoorbnibor:
    imageMrs.OL:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageskoorbnibor:
    imageskoorbnibor:
    imageMrs.OL:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageskoorbnibor:
    imageskoorbnibor:
    imageMrs.OL:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageskoorbnibor:
    imageskoorbnibor:
    imageMrs.OL:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageskoorbnibor:
    imageskoorbnibor:
    imageMrs.OL:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageskoorbnibor:
    imageskoorbnibor:
    imageMrs.OL:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageskoorbnibor:
    imageskoorbnibor:
    imageMrs.OL:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageskoorbnibor:
    imageskoorbnibor:
    imageMrs.OL:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageskoorbnibor:
    imageskoorbnibor:
    imageMrs.OL:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageskoorbnibor:
    imageskoorbnibor:
    imageMrs.OL:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageskoorbnibor:
    imageskoorbnibor:
    imageMrs.OL:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageskoorbnibor:
    imageskoorbnibor:
    imageMrs.OL:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageskoorbnibor:
    imageskoorbnibor:
    imageMrs.OL:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageskoorbnibor:
    imageskoorbnibor:
    imageMrs.OL:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageskoorbnibor:
    imageskoorbnibor:
    imageMrs.OL:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageskoorbnibor:
    imageskoorbnibor:
    imageMrs.OL:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageskoorbnibor:
    imageskoorbnibor:
    imageMrs.OL:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageskoorbnibor:
    imageskoorbnibor:
    imageMrs.OL:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageskoorbnibor:
    imageskoorbnibor:
    imageMrs.OL:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageskoorbnibor:
    imageskoorbnibor:
    imageMrs.OL:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageskoorbnibor:
    imageskoorbnibor:
    imageMrs.OL:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageskoorbnibor:
    imageskoorbnibor:
    imageMrs.OL:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageskoorbnibor:
    imageskoorbnibor:
    imageMrs.OL:

2vc9jsg.jpg

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"