New Hampshire Babies

Manchester Pediatrician recs??

Can anyone recommend an Elliot Health System pediatrician in Manchester? There are so many to choose from!!

Re: Manchester Pediatrician recs??

• Dr. Salvatore at Doctors Park is great!
  • imagekaydark:
    Dr. Salvatore at Doctors Park is great!

I have heard good things about this Dr. too! 

My pediatrician is at Dartmouth Hitch in Manch. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • We use Dartmouth Hitchcock in Manchester as well.  Both of my little ones have Dr. Mandel.  We love her!

My cousin works at Bedford Pediatrics which is affiliated with Elliot health system and she always talks highly about them there.  May be an option since it's not far down rt 101.

• imagehollywoodgirl311:

We use Dartmouth Hitchcock in Manchester as well.  Both of my little ones have Dr. Mandel.  We love her!

All 3 of our little ones have Dr. Mandel and we love her too!!   We have also seen Dr. Hollister on her team and he's great as well.    

• I don't know if they are Elliot based, I don't believe so but Dr. Shessler at Dartmouth Hitchcock is great!  He really listens to me when I know something isnt right with Jacqueline and doesn't brush me off.

Books to read in 2015: 9/60
  • Oh my sister has Holly Neefe off of RT 101 and she is Elliot I believe.  Megan likes her alot!
    Books to read in 2015: 9/60
  • Dr. Ferrucci is associated with the Elliot and practices in Manchester. He's fantastic!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"