North Dakota Babies
Options

Which play kitchen should I get Alexa (clicky poll)

I was planning on waiting until Alexa's 2nd birthday to get Alexa a kitchen so that she would be super excited for it, but Eric is insisting she gets one for Christmas now after seeing her play with the neighbors. What one should I get her - they are both about the same price & we have the room for either. I wanted to get her a wood one, but Eric doesn't like those ones ugh :(
[Poll]
~Kimberly & Eric~ April 21, 2008 ~Tensing Pen ~ Negril, Jamaica ~ My Blog: One Sunset at a Time

Re: Which play kitchen should I get Alexa (clicky poll)

• Options
    I voted for number #1, with the thought that maybe you can get her a little table and chairs for her birthday... She can than play restaurant when she is older.
    Nicole and Michael~Las Vegas~May 31, 2008
  • Options
    Where are you putting this kitchen? I voted for the walkin one.  But it is going to take up sooooo much space. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I voted #1!

Santa is bringing Soph a kitchen as well :)

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker ashley jordan est. 06.07.08 | siesta key, fl
  • Options
    I liked them both so I let Rowen pick.  He said the 2nd one was better.  :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I like them both...I picked #1 because I thought she might get too tall for #2 quicker.  She is an itty bitty thang tho, so that might be awhile!
  • Options
    imageWendells:
    I like them both...I picked #1 because I thought she might get too tall for #2 quicker.  She is an itty bitty thang tho, so that might be awhile!
    I thought of that as well, the height on that one is 40 inches and she is 32, but I can imagine wanting to play with the kitchen longer then 40 inches. Thanks ladies I think I will go with #1. And great idea shannon to get her a table and chairs later on!
    ~Kimberly & Eric~ April 21, 2008 ~Tensing Pen ~ Negril, Jamaica ~ My Blog: One Sunset at a Time
  • Options
    Buy the largest one that you have space for.  Both of my girls played with theirs until they were 10 or so.  If you can order the Melissa & Doug food sets for her they are adorable especially the sushi.  Of course, wait until those are age appropriate. 
  • Options
    Mary - she has 4 Melissa & Doug sets coming from Santa!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"