Colorado Babies
Options

Need pedi and preschool rec's in Littleton area!

We just moved here a week ago and I need pediatrician and preschool recommendations please!  Ethan will be three in May and I'd like him to start preschool in the fall (I SAH so I dont need anything right now), in case there is a waiting list Im starting the search now.  We also need a Dr for both of the boys, you have one you love??  Ones to avoid?  Thanks so much!!
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.

Re: Need pedi and preschool rec's in Littleton area!

• Options
    We just moved to the Highlands Ranch/Lone Tree area, so not far from Littleton.  We use Greenwood Village pediatrics (Dr. Suzie Damon) and love her!  DD goes 1 day a week to Great Escapes at Littleton UMC.  Such a great place!  Hope you find what you're looking for! 

~Sweet Girl *8/18/08* c-section ~ Sweet Boy *12/2/10* VBAC ~ Sweet Boy *8/14/12* VBAC~ 

VBAC Birth Story    2VBAC Birth Story  

• Options
    I have Kaiser and see Dr. English at Ken Caryl ~ love her!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"