Parenting after 35
Options

NBR: Dark Circle under eyes

Do any of you have any suggestions on covering these up?   I have tried several different product with no success.  I seem to be getting the same amount of rest as always.  TIA!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: NBR: Dark Circle under eyes

• Options
    I have a touch of rosecea (sp?), and use mineral powder as foundation and it works very well. Not sure if it would help with circles under the eyes.
  • Options
    Get a peach-y toned concealer. Sue Devitt makes a great one, and Tarte is coming out with a good one, too. I think Maybelline has some peach-toned ones, too.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I use YSL's Touche Eclat. It doesn't completely cover my dark circles if I've had absolutely no sleep, but it normally does a pretty good job.

There are thicker concealers out there but my skin's too dry for them so they go all gross and cakey.

The Touche Eclat is pricey but worth it IMO.

• Options
    I've tried different things and they never worked for me, either. All I could see was dark circles with some stuff on them. I am considering surgery eventually.
  • Options
    i like bare essentials multi task concealer - use a little (or a lot depending on the day) under my tinted moisturizer.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"