Illinois Babies
Options

Northwestern OB reco on NW side?

Hi ladies, I haven't posted here much, as I have just gotten pregnant (after 2 yrs TTC and IVF).  My NW gyne of 10 yrs is downtown (and doesn't deliver babies anymore) and we now live in the NW burbs.  So now I'm looking for an OB (preferably one that delivers @ Northwestern) that is in the general NW side/O'hare area.  Any info very much appreciated!  Thanks!

TTK 9/06 / TTC 10/08 / Twins 12/11 / Life Blog
5 REs + 3 surgical hysteroscopies for septum/lap + 3 failed IUIs
IVF w/ICSI/AH & acu = BFP!, unexplained spontaneous m/c @ 8w2d (our little girl),
FET w/acu = BFP!, B/G twins!, lost MP @19w, dx w/funneling cervix @20w,
twins nearly lost to IC @21w, saved by rescue cerclage, 17P & 16w of bedrest
Our twins born @36w4d via CS when A came foot first

Thankful for every day

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Northwestern OB reco on NW side?

• Options

HI and congratulations to you! I gave birth at Evanston Northwestern. The Dr.'s office that I belong to is Northshore Medical and they have a location in Lincolnwood, one in Skokie and another in Highand Park I believe.

It's a practice, so while you can choose your Dr. your not necessarily guaranteed to to have the one deliver you if they are not on call. My personal OB/GYN is Charla Simon-she's wonderful and warm. But I've also been see by Dr. Nagle who was great as well.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Do you mean Northwestern Memorial Hospital (Prentice Women's Hospital) for delivery or the former Northwestern Hospital that's now known as Northshore in Evanston? If you mean the one downtown, I don't know if you can find a doctor easily that's affiliated but not downtown. I went through three different practices to find the right doctor for me but they were all in the area right around the hospital downtown. The one practice did have offices in Northbrook also but that's not the NW burbs.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageSara714:
    Do you mean Northwestern Memorial Hospital (Prentice Women's Hospital) for delivery or the former Northwestern Hospital that's now known as Northshore in Evanston?

Sorry for the confusion, I am referring to Prentice.  I am looking at a few drs. now that are in the Glenview/Northbrook area, as they are the closest I can get without going downtown.  Thanks for your reply. :)

TTK 9/06 / TTC 10/08 / Twins 12/11 / Life Blog
    5 REs + 3 surgical hysteroscopies for septum/lap + 3 failed IUIs
    IVF w/ICSI/AH & acu = BFP!, unexplained spontaneous m/c @ 8w2d (our little girl),
    FET w/acu = BFP!, B/G twins!, lost MP @19w, dx w/funneling cervix @20w,
    twins nearly lost to IC @21w, saved by rescue cerclage, 17P & 16w of bedrest
    Our twins born @36w4d via CS when A came foot first

Thankful for every day

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    hey there, I am 12 wks preggers and I am seeing Dr Hartman @ Lake Forest Nothwestern Hospital. He is awesome and so is the rest of his staff. Good Luck!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"