Parenting after 35
Options

it's 545 do you know where your baby is?

mine's asleep already! for the night.

i feel sorta bad but i have a friggin sinus infection and am about to pass out myself (DH won't be home for another 2 hours)... she only had one nap at school and our ride home was a quick one (woot!) and she didn't want to nap when we got home so i fed her, we watched some wiggles (she cried when i played the last song- it used to be her favorite but now she realizes no more wiggles after that one so she cried :sniff: ), she played in a warm bath for a while (i even added hot water a couple times so she didn't freeze out), i put on her pj's (um, Carters size 18 mo footed pjs- was not going to put them on bc they look long when the reality is they BARELY zipped over her lil thigh!! wtf!!), gave her a bottle, read her a book, sang her a lullabye and she's SLEEPING already. (she generally goes down this easy- but closer to 7pm than 6!)

my turn. :D

click the pic (blog)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: it's 545 do you know where your baby is?

• Options

Enjoy the peace and quiet! Gracie is sleeping also but you must be on the west coast because it is almost 8:30 here! I hope you feel better.

I have had a similar experience with Carters. I have bought some which fit her with room and I have bought one that is small but the same size?!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Good night!  :)
    You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wow - free time for Momma!!
  • Options
    Hehehe...D wears the 18 mos footies from Carters too and they are long on her but tight in the thighs. Guess our girls have juicy legs!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"