New York Babies
Options

Poughkeepsie ladies?

Is there anyone here who lives in or near Poughkeepsie? DD is 16 months old and I'd love for her to meet other LO's in the area. She isn't in daycare up here, but has a babysitter.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Poughkeepsie ladies?

• Options
    I am in Wingdale, which is about 20 minutes from Poughkeepsie.  My DD is almost 14 months old. 
    imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image Doriimage
  • Options
    we live in fishkill and dd is almost 4.  but I would highly reccomend story time at Barnes and Noble on tue and thurs mornings at 10.  I met so many great moms there and there are kids of all ages.

BabyFruit Ticker

IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/qpqv84.jpg[/IMG]

Patiently waiting for little brother!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks. I am a working mom, so that's not good for me, but I will keep looking...there has to be something for working moms!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Mr. Todds might have weekend Mommy & Me classes.  I'm not sure, but they have a great reputation for their gymnastic programs.  Also below is a link of local-ish places your might be able to get started in and then start play groups on your own.  The working things makes it hard.  A lot of these places only do weekdays, but maybe you'll get lucky. 

https://mommy-me.meetup.com/cities/us/ny/poughkeepsie/ 

• Options

I live in Poughkeepsie and am a working mom of an 8 month old.  I think I contacted that meet up site (or one similar) they are mostly for moms that can meet up during the day.  But if you have luck with that one, let me know :O)

Thanks to the other ladies for the info.  I'll tell my DH and hope that he will bring her to some of these functions during the day.  Where is Mr. Todds??

• Options
    I'm in the Hopewell area. I have 9 kids--my little ones at home are 19 month daughter, 2.5 yr son, 4 yr old son (half day preschool MWF) and 6 yr old son (AM kindergarten).
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"