Health & Exercise
Options

What to eat during TTC and pregnancy

Hello all!

This may seem silly, and very basic, but this is our first time TTC and I know there are some general guidelines on what I should and should not eat while TTC and during pregnancy. Is there a website any of y'all recommend that goes over all of this? TIA!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: What to eat during TTC and pregnancy

• Options
    There is a lot of articles out there that say don't eat this (soy is one) or do eat this (milk fat) to get pg, but the best thing to do is just have a healthy diet and relax if you are TTC.  Stress will not help!  GL!
  • Options

Take a prenatal vitamin with plenty of folic acid and that's about all you have to worry about

9 months is long enough to stress about the soft cheeses this and lunch meat that garbage.  Don't add to your suffering with months upon months of acting like a delicate flower when you don't have to

I ran a marathon the day before DS was conceived (all that crap about relaxing is nonsense) and I was a firm believer in drink till it's pink with both. 

There's plenty of info out there about eating pineapple to help ovulation or drinking green tea or whatever.  Have fun with it but don't go too crazy

GL!  Hope to see you over on 1st tri soon! 

CafeMom Tickers
    CafeMom Tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"