Parenting after 35
Options

nonFail Santa pic (boo!) & Screeching

i was really kinda disappointed she didn't lose it- but i kinda figured she wouldn't. oh well. isn't that shirt darling, btw?? i got it (etsy) like an hour before the pic was taken! says My 1st Christmas (1st is inside an ornament) and then has her name under it. Soooo cute.

The camera girls tried so hard to get her to smile- took a ton of pics, but she just wouldn't budge. Of course as we waited for the pics she was all smiles and giggles and waving at Santa and everyone else. Same thing at dinner afterward- she's SUCH a flirt!!

So s/o of dinner... screeching. This is what she does now. She's such a good baby at home and out but she's now screeching. It's only when she's eating- to tell us she wants more, I guess... i try to ignore it and talk to her quiety when we're home but when we're out, the screeching is tenfold louder it seems.

click the pic (blog)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: nonFail Santa pic (boo!) & Screeching

• Options

So cute. I love the new siggy pic in her cute hat.

Caroline wouldn't sit on Santa's lap. She had a vice grip on me as we approached him. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Adorable. She has the sweetest little face!! I need to check out etsy.

Logan is into screeching too...it's SO LOUD! He does it when he is playing.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Just totally adorable!  Love the shirt and her expression is just priceless.
  • Options

Super cute!

And yeah, the screeching for more does seem way  louder when done in public. :(

• Options

Awesome shirt, and I am really impressed that Sabrina didn't cry.  I'm kinda saddened seeing all these poor crying babies on Santa's lap, it breaks my heart even though I know you all get a kick out of it. Embarrassed So it's refreshing to see a non screaming baby on Santa picture!

Simon screeches when he chases our cats around the house but that's the only time I've heard it. 

So it looks like it's almost party time for Sabrina, are you excited for her birthday?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    So cute! Love the outfit, too.
  • Options

Adorable!  I love the hat in your siggy!

Unfortunately the screeching doesn't go away. We were out to lunch yesterday and Matt was doing it. We call him our little parrot.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"