Boston Babies
Options

Prenatal Massage recommendation?

I went to Isis during my last pregnancy and while it was great, I was hoping to find someone with the proper table so that I can lay on my stomach...know of anyone???
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Prenatal Massage recommendation?

• Options
    where are you located? I went to Interlocks in Newburyport during my pregnancy and they were great.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    I'm in Westwood, so Newburyport would be too much of a hike, but thanks for the suggestion anyway :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

The spa in the Boston Harbor Hotel has the proper tables, and you have use of the gym/pool for the day if you go.  The massage was good.

That said, the best prenatal massage I had was at Sollievo in Cambridge (on Mass Ave.).  I was almost 40 weeks when I had it, so I did no stomach lying -- and I'm not sure if they're set up for that -- but it was really nice and very relaxing.  She really helped my hip pain. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Have you checked out edamame spa at destination maternity in natick. I never went but I would assume they have the specialized table.

i also went to isis---i agree it was lovely but would have really loved a proper table!!

Good luck and hope this helps a little!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"