Kansas Babies

Wish you were here.

I'm sad there isn't anyone on this board. ?Where is everyone? ?Is there another website that the Kansas girls are on and I don't know about it. ?:(
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Wish you were here.

• I'm here. Where in KS are you?
  • Hello I am in Wichita, KS.  What about you girls?
  • Loading the player...
  • image~Baby1~:
    Hello I am in Wichita, KS.? What about you girls?

I'm in Wichita also. I'm in West Wichita. Born and raised here.?

• imageGracieWK:

image~Baby1~:
    Hello I am in Wichita, KS.  What about you girls?

I'm in Wichita also. I'm in West Wichita. Born and raised here. 

Me too.  We just moved from W. Wichita to Derby.  By the way your son is very cute!

• image~Baby1~:

Me too.  We just moved from W. Wichita to Derby.  By the way your son is very cute!

Thank you! Where did you graduate from?

• I went to Valley Center.  What about you?
  • Northwest. I graduated in 05.

There's not too many nesties in KS here I don't think...wish there were more!?

• I'm here in KS!!!!  I live about an hour away from wichita in a super small town.  However DH is from wichita and graduated from Maize in 00.  I was happy to see a local board for us!!!  We also are in wichita alot as DH's family are all still there! 
  • Another KS bumpie here! In Manhattan now but soon to be Salina.
  • I live in east central Kansas. There are several Kansas nesties active on the parenting board. Come join us there! I lived in wichita while I was pregnant with DS, while I taught in an area school for a year.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • My sister just got my on this site, But I'm from Wichita
  • So I have been on here for almost a year, and could never find a Kansas board! About dang time!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Another, Kansas gal here! We are in Lawrence!
  • Hello from another Kansan. ?We are in Derby, I have a 4 week old daughter named Finley!
  • Kansas Mama here too. My little family is outside of Wichita.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I just got on here. Glad to finally find a site that has a Kansas Board. I'm living in Kinsley KS right now. Wanting to move to Larned. My hubby works at LSH so it'll be closer to his job.
  • imagecassie_1987:
    I just got on here. Glad to finally find a site that has a Kansas Board. I'm living in Kinsley KS right now. Wanting to move to Larned. My hubby works at LSH so it'll be closer to his job.

I have an aunt and uncle that live in Larned!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I'm also glad to find some other Kansas friends! We are in Salina, although made a quick trip to Babies R Us in Wichita yesterday afternoon after getting our BFP yesterday morning.  Be sure you're signed up for the coupons there friends, we had two 15% off coupons and got ot use them both!
  • Hi everyone! I'm a Wichita gal too! Right now I live in Midtown/Oldtown, and am expecting a baby girl! 
  • Im a Kansas girl too. Live between Salina and McPherson. Expecting baby #2 and its a girl.
  • Hi Ladies! Kansas girl here.....Junction City. This is our first baby and I don't know anyone around here yet...(military) so I"m up to meeting friends! :) I have lived in Wichita and I'm from McPherson! :) Look forward to talking with you ladies!
  • Hiya Ladies!!

We just found out a few weeks ago we are expecting!  This is our first EDD: 4/10/2010 we live in Wichita!! Any mommies out there expecting and live in Wichita?

• Another Kansan here! We live in Lawrence:) I am glad I found this board, and wondering if it is new, or if I have just not seen it in the past.

• I live in Kansas also. My husband and I live in Russell Kansas, which is about 66 miles from Salina we can travel 30 mins west and be in Hays Kansas. We have a 9 month old little girl named Chaysie Isabelle. It is really nice to have other Kansas moms on here. Good luck to those expecting!!!
  • I'm in Topeka. There's NO ONE from T-Town?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I grew up in Topeka! Lived in Wichita for about six years for school but moved to Holton in May. Most of my family is still in Topeka so we are there all the time.
  • Shawnee mom-to-be here! :)
  • I'm a Kansas who just found out yesterday that I'm expecting!!  i'm out west in the hays area....stockton actually.  born in this area but lived in topeka for awhile while attending washburn (loved it there!)

• Hey Girls!

I'm from Garnett KS! Betcha don't know where that is! LOL 

I'm glad to see some more KS gals! :D

• I am in Sabetha little tiny town 40 miles North of Topeka.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

• Hello!

I just found this board.  I'm in Wichita - mid-town - and work on the Waterfront.  Any other MoMs in town?  I can't find a club in Wichita, the closest I've found is in Hutch.

Happy holidays!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"