Colorado Babies

Cribs?

Hey all, I'm still pretty early along but we're starting to think about cribs.  We know they take a while to get once you order them - I was wondering if anyone had recommendations for stores in the Denver area, or for crib manufacturers...

Thanks!

Re: Cribs?

• I know my friend who is a couple weeks behind me bought a crib at Burlington Coat Factory. They have a "baby depot" in the store. I had no idea. There is a pretty good selection too. Good luck.
    imageimageimageimage Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • If you find one that you like, Babies R Us can usually have them ordered & shipped within a couple of weeks. They keep a huge stock of them in the warehouses, so that you're not waiting as long. Sometimes they will have "floor models" for sale in the stores at discounted rates if they have a scratch or dent in them.

Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;}

imageMake a pregnancy ticker

• Loading the player...
  • We have two Babi Italia Lifestyle cribs from BRU. My SIL got one for her LO as well. We love that our girls will have them through their childhoods.
  • We discovered that Amazon had the best prices so we ordered ours online.  We received it in about a week and it was brought right to the door so it was very convenient.  
  • I bought mine at walmart.com it was the crib, changing table, and dresser for $250 and it is very nice and sturdy too. I spent that on my daughters crib a long time ago and this is nicer then hers.
  • We also ordered ours at Walmart.com.  Got the crib, matress and changing table for $250.  They are beautiful.  Here is the link if your interested in seeing what we got.  https://www.walmart.com/ip/Graco-Lauren-4-in-1-Crib-with-Mattress-Dressing-Table-Bundle-Cherry/15257006.  We did site to store and picked it up, but they will ship it to your house if you want to pay shipping.  Good Luck and a H&H 9 months.

Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"