Parenting after 35

NPR: Buying a fridge for X'Mas

Well I guess not every holiday can include getting a new car and a trip to Vegas so DH and I are "giving" each other a fridge for X'Mas.

It was a tough decision on which horrible appliance we were going to replace.  We were holding off because we want to redo the entire kitchen but I am tired of waiting.

Our fridge has two leaks from the ice maker so we have bowls on the top shelf to catch the water.  Our stove's light burned out in the panel and it would cost too much to replace it so when we have to heat the stove you turn it on then count up by 5 so 350, 55, 60, 65, 70. I HATE when we have to preheat to 475!

Since DH and I could not agree on getting a gas stove we are going with a fridge.

Anyone have opinions on the Samsung four door?

Re: NPR: Buying a fridge for X'Mas

• Sorry, no, but we're going to cash in DH's company's incentive/points program to get BBB gift cards and buy ourselves new pots and pans.  Whoo-Hoo!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Sorry you can't get a more romantic gift, but a new fridge is great!  I replaced our appliances one at a time, and the fridge was first.  We bought an LG french door, which I love.  Now that DS is 2, he goes right over to the fridge opens up both doors, and asks for milk.  So I say go for the 4 door. It would be so nice to have a door/drawer that just held his stuff.   

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Rom loves Samsung anything, he says they're a really solid company.  Beyond that, I have nothing.  :)
    You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"