Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

Anyone deliver at Texas Health Presby in Flower Mound?

I know it's fairly new, but I'm trying to decide between that hospital and Lewisville Medical Center. 
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Anyone deliver at Texas Health Presby in Flower Mound?

• I did. Do you have specific questions? I'm not on here very often, but you can email me at the.hoppers07@gmail
  • I just switched docs and will deliver there for my next one. I haven't toured Lewisville, but FM Presby is very nice. I also know a medical palpractice atty and he said he'd never go to the Lewisville hospital...
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • imagemandarod:
    I just switched docs and will deliver there for my next one. I haven't toured Lewisville, but FM Presby is very nice. I also know a medical palpractice atty and he said he'd never go to the Lewisville hospital...

I did tour FM Presby, and it seemed really nice.  I have heard bad things about Lewisville Medical as far as the ER...but I've always heard that their Labor and Delivery was good.  I'm definitely leaning towards FM Presby.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm sold on Lewisville even though I've seen FM presby.  Lewisville has a level 3 nicu and I know I won't need it, but knowing there is a great staff really puts me at ease.  And the suites are well, sweet.  FM Presby has very nice rooms, but currently they have such few deliveries that they keep you in your labor and delivery room.  It is nice because it is new and the furniture is nice. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"