Parenting after 35
Options

Hey, Lady, You Stink!

This is what I wanted to say to the Lady who sat down next to us at the Singing Christmas Tree concert last night.  I will never understand why some women want to cover themselves with some toxic perfume that anyone within 50 feet can smell.  By the end of the concert, my dd and I had a nice headache.  BTW, the concert was good.

Vent over.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hey, Lady, You Stink!

• Options
    I work with someone like that - you can smell her hours after she's left.
  • Options
    We live in a 30 floor condo and I hear you!!!  Some of the little old ladies love to bathe in their 1950's, gone bad years ago, perfumes...and the elevator rides can be intense.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Try riding a crowded subway smelling someone's nasty armpits or BO then the perfume won't be so bad :)
  • Options
    My mother has been banned from bring Wind Song into my house.  Every time she wears it, I sneeze like crazy and have to open windows.  Last time, it was in the car and freezing outside and she finally got the hint when I opened all the car windows!
  • Options
    That would have ruined my night. I hate even walking through the perfume section of a department store. I ask my Mom all the time to relax with the perfume when she comes over. (Can't bring myself to ask my SIL though.) I even drive my DH crazy if he gets scented candles besides vanilla or something else sweet. We are burning cranberry spice ones now for the Holiday Season, which I am just barely tolerating.
    PhotobucketPhotobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageMarried2003:
    Try riding a crowded subway smelling someone's nasty armpits or BO then the perfume won't be so bad :)

LOL  I got a mental picture of a big hairy stinky guy standing there. 

• Options
    I'd take BO over heavy perfume any day of the week!  
    You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    BO vs. heavy perfume - tough choice!
  • Options
    That is so nasty!  I agree with Amy I prefer BO to perfume.  Around here you'd get eaten by a bear if you wore perfume like that!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I can't seem to forget you... your Windsong stays on my mind...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"