Parenting after 35
Options

AW: Santa pic FAIL :)

I might be a mean mommy but this cracked me up and made me feel bad at the same time!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: AW: Santa pic FAIL :)

• Options
    I recall an awesome holiday book that was all the rage a few years ago. All it was was kids freaking out on Santa's lap.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I recall an awesome holiday book that was all the rage a few years ago. All it was was kids freaking out on Santa's lap.

And in C's recent photo shoot, I didn't share the crying pics.  But I love them!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Told ya! LOL, at this age they all get upset (see siggy pic). I guess I'm mean too b/c I think it's hilarious!
    Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.
  • Options
    Sorry but that is awesome!  And just indicative of the age.  

DD -- 5YO
    DS -- 3YO

• Options
    Hehe... Adorable. Funny and adorable.
  • Options
    Love it!  This has been going on through the ages.  I have a pic of me at 1 sitting on Santa's lap screaming while my older brother was smiling so sweetly. Big Smile
  • Options
    I love it!!!   I remember my half-sister's various pics of my nephews and niece with Santa and every single one of them were screaming (3 boys and one girl) until they were about three years old! They made me laugh every single time - still do! It's cute for some reason (always funnier when it's someone else's kids too lol). I would imagine if I did Santa pics that my kids would have been the same way...actually as mischievous as mine are, they'd be trying to take off his beard or something equally embarrassing!
  • Options
    Very cute!
  • Options
    LOVE it! Guess I'm a mean Mommy too. We are taking Sydney to see Santa tomorrow. Can't wait to see her reaction!
    PhotobucketPhotobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I freaking LOVE the crying Santa photos!! :D We're going this weekend- can't wait to see what happens!
    click the pic (blog)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    At least you got a picture :-)
  • Options
    Awww, man.  SO cute.  I hate to admit it, but I love Margaux' little cry of outrage.  She gets so mad, and it's so cute.
    You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options

imageNewMrs07:
    Told ya! LOL, at this age they all get upset (see siggy pic). I guess I'm mean too b/c I think it's hilarious!

ditto 

• Options
    I love it, classic Santa tears, I am sure Callie's will lokk the same next week!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"