Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

I can't stand Sarah Palin!!!

OMG she makes my skin crawl. She is the worst possible candidate for president ever. UGH!

Re: I can't stand Sarah Palin!!!

• I'm a republican and I just can't imagine the Republican Party ever being ok with her being their candidate. Talk about guaranteed loss.
    Annelise 3.22.2007 Norah 10.24.2009 Amelia 8.7.2011
  • I wish I could ignore her, but she's like a train wreck--I can't look away!
  • Loading the player...
  • imagejessicaclare:
    I'm a republican and I just can't imagine the Republican Party ever being ok with her being their candidate. Talk about guaranteed loss.

She said that if someone doesn't run that has her values, she will run.  (That sentence is worded all sorts of wrong). She also said she would for sure beat Obama if they were running against each other.

• imageemmared1986:

imagejessicaclare:
    I'm a republican and I just can't imagine the Republican Party ever being ok with her being their candidate. Talk about guaranteed loss.

She said that if someone doesn't run that has her values, she will run.  (That sentence is worded all sorts of wrong). She also said she would for sure beat Obama if they were running against each other.

I'm pretty confident that no candidate shares her values. Maybe Sharron Angle.
  • I mean seriously.  You abandon your job as governor to promote a book and do reality TV, and yet you want the American public to take you seriously?  What scares me is that some people will fall for it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Don't even get me started on that moron. If she ever becomes President, I'm hauling my butt to MeXico.
  • I vote conservative, but I can promise that I will vote for anyone who opposes her, if she's the Republican candidate for president.  She and her whole family are bunch of fakes.
  • imagewar_eagle:
    I mean seriously.  You abandon your job as governor to promote a book and do reality TV, and yet you want the American public to take you seriously?  What scares me is that some people will fall for it.

Exactly!!  But the truth is there are plenty of people who do love her and think she'd be great - 'cause she's "real."  Ugh!!

• saw her on the barbara walters special last night.  ::shudder:: she is horrible.
  • Ironic that you post this. DH said last night she's the next reality TV queen & seems like she's made for that & not politics. I'm not sure he realizes she has her own show, we've never seen it. Yeah, we were watching Barbara Walters too, but turned it before she came on.
  • sorry...i can't resist....

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am right with you!  Although like someone posted earlier, I can't see anyone letting her run as the Rep canidate, it would have to be on her own.  No way should she be president!
  • I'm just baffled by her, people liking her, people wanting to vote for her for anything, let alone president, etc.

She's said so many moronic things- everyone says moronic things but we're not all wanting to seriously run for the president of the united states.

I'm also dumbfounded that she'd do this reality show when she wants to be taken seriously.

Baffled, I tell you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"