Parenting after 35
Options

NPR: Where's the snow?

Okay this is tangentially related to babies because I want it to snow so I can take a picture of Matt for my holiday cards. I am way late in doing them.  It is supposed to be in the mid-50s until Saturday.

Of course I want it to snow and then go away after my photos are taken. :)

Re: NPR: Where's the snow?

• Options
    Is there snow up in the hills?  You could make a field trip!
    You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options

imagePeppernut:
    Is there snow up in the hills?  You could make a field trip!

I laughed when I read your posting because DH doesn't want to send out cards and would be so not interested in going up to the mountains for the sole purpose of taking pictures.  I guess there are closer places than heading to the ski resorts. hmmm something to ponder now...

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ditto!  Here it is 60 degrees, windy and no snow.  It doesn't feel like winter at all.  I'm kinda sad about it Sad
  • Options
    Don't come down to this side of the divide... we've got nuttin'!  Makes it hard to get into the holiday spirit when it's so warm.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    You can have our little skiff of snow.  And the temperatures in the teens as well. 
  • Options
    I have probably jinxed South Jersey for snow this year. Yesterday I bought Sydney a snow suit, snow boots, and a sled.
    PhotobucketPhotobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    While we have a few inches, the east side of Cleveland has a ton!  And the cold temps to keep it Sad  At least it's sunny today!
  • Options
    We didn't take it. We actually got rain the other day!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"