Indiana Babies
Options

MommaMcG (bows)

Here's a really bad picture of the bows Smile  I'm missing a couple because Olivia keeps getting into the bag and hiding them, but you get the idea. 

The bottom 2 in the 3rd column have reindeer and nutcrackers.

Re: MommaMcG (bows)

• Options
    So cute!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagefruitcakes:

Here's a really bad picture of the bows Smile  I'm missing a couple because Olivia keeps getting into the bag and hiding them, but you get the idea. 

The bottom 2 in the 3rd column have reindeer and nutcrackers.

Cute!  How did you make them?  I have made a crazy amount, but I've never really done the twisty thing in the middle--but I want to learn how.  

• Loading the player...
  • Options

OMG! So cute!

Has anyone seen any good tutorials online, since I can't make it to any of the craft nights? I would love to make some of these!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Somer has a great link, but I lost it with my computer virus last week.  Hopefully she'll post...

This one isn't bad, but we used a big hair clip in place of the pin and looped it differently.

boutique hair bows

You can definitely tell which ones were my 1st attempts, but I did get better as I went on.  The cheetah in the bottom row is probably the best out of the lot and it was the last one I did.  The yellow & white stripe didn't photograph well, but it's made of super soft ribbon and is one of my favorites.

• Options
    SO cute!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Gahhhh! So cute!
    Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

SO adorable!!

I wish Paige would keep a bow in her hair!! She pulls them right out.

• Options
    imageBrendaK:

I wish Paige would keep a bow in her hair!! She pulls them right out.

You can run a super thin line of hot glue along the clip.  I've found that Olivia pulls out bows that are loose and move around her head.  If they stay put, she doesn't seem to notice that they're even in. 

And thanks everyone!!  

• Options
    Here is the one I use.  I sew it before the embroidery floss step because Emma is amazing at destroying these while they are in her hair!  I get my supplies here.  Shipping is a little high if you only get a few things, so it's best to go in with people if need be.  They are pretty quick.  Also, not sure but the paypal link has never worked for me.  Have fun!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"