New Jersey Babies
Options

Day Care Options in Jersey City

Hi,

We're currently researching our day care options in Jersey City for when I go back to work in February.  I was wondering if anyone here had any opinions on them good or bad.  The ones that are within walking distance of my house all look a little sketchy from the outside.

TIA!!

Re: Day Care Options in Jersey City

• Options

What part of Jersey City are you in? I live in the Heights and the only one that I really liked was called Parkside Daycare, or something like that it's in front of the Pershing Field on Central Ave.  But the waiting list was super long, ultimately we ended up taking my son to Hoboken, but you do pay hefty for childcare there.

I agree with you, there are a lot in JC that look sketchy. Good Luck

• Options

We're in the heights as well.  I know which one you're talking about across from Pershing Field but their hours would not work for us.  There was no way we could get back here to pick up baby by 5:30 since I work in the city and DH works down at Fort Dix.

We ended up going finding one that looked decent and we were impressed with the assistent director.  She answered almost all of our questions without us even having to ask them. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've already started worrying about this and I'm only 16 wks along.  ALL of the places that I've seen in JC are horrible!  I live close to Bayonne and I'd rather just use one of the nicer ones in Bayonne.  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"