Babies: 9 - 12 Months

February party themes.

Soo It will be my LO 1st birthday soon. I am not sure what to do for a theme. Her Birthday is FEB 11th. I thought about doing a pajama party but then I was like hmmmm I kind of want her to be all dressed up on her day!!! I also was wondering what everyone was doing for party themes for FEB. And if you are dpong smash cakes or not. I also thought of doing a heart theme.

any ideas are welcome. :)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: February party themes.

• For a little girl, I think a hearts/pink and red party would be really cute.  I have a DS so that won't work for me.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • My DD is Feb. 21, so I was probably going to buy V-Day deco after the big day so it would be on clearance.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • We want to save money on food so we found cheap "carnival" food ideas...sooooo we are having a carnival party! Pretzles, corn dogs, pulled pork sanwiches... carnival games... etc!
  • We are doing a Zaiden's Jungle Safari. We are doing a smash cake picture session and one at his party.

I think pink, red and hearts is a cute theme.

• Yeah for Feb. 11th babies!

We are doing a safari theme. I'm not sure about the smash the cake yet but most likely yes.

"Love is what makes pain bearable." - I love you my Angels. 
    **All After a Loss Welcome**
    BFP #1: 6/25/09 EDD 2/13/10 @ 6 weeks- Saw HB @ 9 weeks - DS born 2/11/10 (39w5d)
    BFP #2: 2/20/13 EDD 11/4/13 - Saw HB 3/19/13 (7w2d) - MMC discovered 4/13/13 (10w5d) - Est. loss @ 9w3d - D&C 4/14/13
    BFP #3: 12/19/13 (4 w1d) EDD 8/27/14 - 1/1/14 discovered it was ectopic/ tube had burst/ had surgery to remove tube (@ 6 weeks)
    BFP #4: 9/10/14 (3w6d) EDD 5/21/15 - natural MC 9/23/14 @ 5w5d
    BFP #5: 11/23/14 (3w3d) EDD 8/4/15 - Please be our Rainbow!

BabyFruit Ticker

• I'm doing farm animals.. we live in VT so it's very fitting haha

I did think of doing penguins though, but I love farm animals so I figured we'd just do that.

• DD will turn 1 on Feb. 26th.  I am planning a cupcake themed party.  The colors will likely be red or pink.  I will likely be purchasing all of the plates, cups and plasticware AFTER Valentine's Day so I can save some money.  We are still tossing around the idea of whether or not to have a smash cake at the party. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • We are either going to do an "ABC 123" theme or just jazz it up real nice with a ton of balloons in primary colors.

We will do a smash cake, I don't know about a photo session though.

ETA: probably a smash cupcake, actually. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"