Illinois Babies
Options

Anyone in the plainfield/naperville area

I am looking for moms or moms to be who want to meet up or if you know of any meetups in this area.  I am new here, expecting my first child, and know no one.  Thanks

Re: Anyone in the plainfield/naperville area

• Options
    I am in the South Naperville/ Aurora area.  I don't know too many moms with LO's.  All the mom's I associate with have kids in elementary school or older.  We should try to plan a local meetup with the Bumpies.  We did that a few times on TTC. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Our Little Guy due 4/14/13 BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    we should have a meet up.  how was the one on ttc coordinated?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I go to Cradle Talk through Edward Hospital.  It's for moms with babies under 6 months.  It's on Wednesday mornings near Cantera.  They have speakers and then discussions about all things baby.  It's a good way to meet other moms and it's free.  You don't have to have delivered at Edward to go.
  • Options
    I'm in Yorkville, not too far from you all.  Would love to do some sort of meet up!
  • Options
    I'm not sure if you ladies have met up  yet, but I'd LOVE to!  I'm in Montgomery (right by Yorkville).  I just started staying home when my son was born in July.  I could definitely use some mommy socializing time! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"