Pittsburgh Babies

OB rec for North Hills area

I'm a little panicky right now because I never bothered to get a gyno when we moved here from philly a year ago and I might be pregnant and if so I need some one ASAP.  I just had my period but feel weird so I took a test and it was positive.  I'm off to buy another test but, it wasn't planned.  I'll be quite happy if I am, but I wasn't supposed to get pregnant yet.  I'm still nursing a 28 month old and have very low vit D, osteopenia, hypothyrodism, mvp, and several other issues.  I haven't been taking a prenatal in over a year and I've had low progesterone and other issues with my past 2 pregnancies...

Thanks!

Re: OB rec for North Hills area

• I forgot to add that I live in Wexford and closer is better.
  • The group I go to is called Pittsburgh GYNOB. They have several offices, the closest for you would be Cranberry (I am going to that office tomorrow for the 1st time), but there are also offices in Allison Park, West Penn Hospital & Brookline. They are a group of maybe 7 doctors. The one I'm most familiar with is Dr, Ferris, b/c I have seen him yearly since my last PG 5 1/2 years ago, and he is wonderful! I also really like Dr. Wecht. You have to see all of them when you're pregnant, and they all were great, I just have less experience with the others.

So, this is my 2nd PG, I will be going to them. My 1st PG, I lived in Philly. When I moved, this group was recommended to me by an OB nurse that worked with them at West Penn Hospital, which is where they deliver.

I don't know if the location works for you, but I've had great experiences with this group. Good Luck!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • https://www.westernpawomenshealthcare.com/index.htm

This is who I go to and they are FANTASTIC! They have an office in Wexford.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"