Nevada Babies
Options

Great doctors who have experience with TWINS

I am 10 weeks pregnant with twins and I want to find a doctor on the Northwest (Centennial/Summerlin area) that has dealt with twins before and/or high risk pregnancies. Anyone out there know of a great one?

Re: Great doctors who have experience with TWINS

• Options

Dr Edward Spoon is an amazing doctor! He has delivered many of my friends babies and hes very professional. My best friend had twin boys 3 years ago and delivered my god son 3 weeks ago. He had lots of knowledge about the twins high risk pregnancy and delivery. I personally would have used him with my current pregnancy but his office is way to far from my home. I know he does deliver at Summerlin/Mountain View/Centennial Hills. Here is his office number. 702-382-2900. I hope this helps :D Good luck on your pregnancy!

• Options
    Thanks, very helpful!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I would recommend looking into getting a perinatalogist as well as a regular OB. I went to Desert Perinatal... Dr Schwartz was amazing. I made it to 37 weeks and delivered two 6 pound babies. Good luck!
  • Options

imagemrs.cam:
    I would recommend looking into getting a perinatalogist as well as a regular OB. I went to Desert Perinatal... Dr Schwartz was amazing. I made it to 37 weeks and delivered two 6 pound babies. Good luck!

this. desert perinatal is the place to go in vegas! def get a peri. there are too many things that can happen in a multiple pregnancy that require that extra training. congrats!

• Options
    Dr. Tammy Kelly with Women's Specialty Care. I have a few friends that had twins with her and LOVED her! They didnt want a C section at all, and she was great delivering them naturally. I am 14 weeks and have been going to her and she really is a caring, great doctor. There address is 6850 N. Durango. There located in the medical building right next to the Centennial hospital. She delivers at both Centennial Hospital and Summerlin Hospital :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"