Tennessee Babies
Options

I KNOW I MAY SEEM ILLITERATE...

HI.My name is maria and I am soo confused by a lot of this information on getting pregnant.I downloaded the fertility chart.I understand Most of it. however, checking the cervix? I am too confused.Sorry if I gross anyone out, but its hard to judge my cervical fludis. I have a daily healthy discharge that is mostly clear.I only experience the more thicker after I have had a cycle. I really want to understand how to know my bodys signs better.Please, any one with suggestions?

Re: I KNOW I MAY SEEM ILLITERATE...

• Options
    My sister swears by this method (she's pregnant with her second).  Supposedly your discharge will become a different consistency.  Get some on your pointer finger and thumb, then spread your fingers apart slowly.  When it's kind of stringy between the two fingers, kind of like an egg white, it's time for ovulation.  I guess you could try this with actual egg white to see how it'll look.  I tried for a few months, though, and could never tell a difference at all.  Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I never could figure this out either, but I think it's pretty much as the previous poster described.  It just didn't work for me!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageHESENTME2:
    HI.My name is maria and I am soo confused by a lot of this information on getting pregnant.I downloaded the fertility chart.I understand Most of it. however, checking the cervix? I am too confused.Sorry if I gross anyone out, but its hard to judge my cervical fludis. I have a daily healthy discharge that is mostly clear.I only experience the more thicker after I have had a cycle. I really want to understand how to know my bodys signs better.Please, any one with suggestions?

This is actually what your looking for.  I used this method to get pregnant as well.  I had sex the day I saw the discharge had changed.  Worked for me.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"