Illinois Babies

HELP! IL Masonic or West Suburban for natural childbirth???

I am looking for input on these 2 hospitals. I have heard good things about West Suburban. However, my own primary care dr whom I love and trust is pregnant and is planning on delivering at IL Masonic. IL Masonic is closer to my house and I could see the midwives for apts at an office 5 minutes away from my work. I don't want to pick IL Masonic simply because it's convienent. Please any input would help!

Re: HELP! IL Masonic or West Suburban for natural childbirth???

• IL Masonic is an amazing hospital!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagelaura3462:
    IL Masonic is an amazing hospital!

I second this! My husband works there and it is where I will be delivering for sure! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I delivered at West Suburban and had a wonderful experience in the ABC (Alternative Birthing Center) room!  I'm sure whatever you choose will be great decision!  Good luck!
  • I just became a Midwife/WHNP and did all of my clinical rotations with the fantastic midwives at Illinois Masonic.  I cannot give them enough praise, especially Maja, Lise and Martha. To be honest the nursing staff at Masonic could be a bit more responsive but the care you will recieve from the Midwives during your pregnancy and birth will far outway any negative of the hospital.

If you would consider delivering at Swedish Covenant the physican I work with practices very Midwifery friendly and has a passion for natural childbirth. Her name is Teresa Hubka and we are located at Halsted and Diversey.....

BabyFruit TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"