Oregon Babies
Options

Anyone had an NT scan at Women's Healthcare Associates?

I am having one on the 13th and wondering what to expect. I know they are different depending on where you go, so I am wondering what experiences any of you have had there...is it something I can bring my DH to?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Anyone had an NT scan at Women's Healthcare Associates?

• Options
    I've had several scans at WHA, none pertaining to pre-natal care and my husband was present for one of them (for moral support). My experience there was always positive, the techs are great. It's a worth a call to the office to make sure your husband can join you.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yes, your DH can always go to ultrasounds at WHA.  Plenty of room in the exam rooms.  I've always had a different tech whenever I've gone in there, but they've all been professional and nice.  If I recall correctly, for my NT scan they measured baby's parts (I think the US was less than 30 minutes) and then drew blood.  Pretty simple.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Had all my appointments for DD there and went for my NT Scan for this baby yesterday there. My DH and DD were with me. They have little benches for guests to sit on while the u/s is going on. The u/s took about 20-30 mins and then they have to fill out a couple questions on a paper and then go have your finger pricked and take some blood on a little card. No biggie. Although my finger was pretty sore all day. haha 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I didn't have an NT scan but had many ultrasounds (well many for my twins pregnancy) only one for my oldest son and my DH went to all of my scans and appointments.
  • Options

Hey there!  I'm assuming you mean WHA in Tualatin because that's your area and that is where I go.  Who is your OB?  I LOVE Dr. Stewart.  Anyways...I had my NT scan yesterday and you absolutely MUST bring DH with you.  The US was nearly an hour and we got to see everything.  The room was huge and comfy and the teach was really really nice.  The bloodwork and appt after only took a few minutes but definitely bring your DH just for the long US.  Good luck! 

• Options

Katty-

Yes, I go to the Tualatin office. I see Dr. Conger. Only met him once, but he seems just our type :) I think I may actually take my sister to this one. My DH came last time, and my sister is FASCINATED by everything baby (not planning on being a mom herself), so it would be really special for her to come :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagekattyleigh:

Hey there!  I'm assuming you mean WHA in Tualatin because that's your area and that is where I go.  Who is your OB?  I LOVE Dr. Stewart.  Anyways...I had my NT scan yesterday and you absolutely MUST bring DH with you.  The US was nearly an hour and we got to see everything.  The room was huge and comfy and the teach was really really nice.  The bloodwork and appt after only took a few minutes but definitely bring your DH just for the long US.  Good luck! 

I was a patient of Dr. Stuart's when I used to go to WHA. I loved her as well! I see a midwife at The Women's Health Center in Oregon City now. Next week will be my first appointment. I'm nervous about switching so far along in my pregnancy but she came very highly recommended.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"