Single Parents
Options

Update...on stbx and my health (PIP maybe a little graphic but SFW)

STBX called this weekend while I was in the ER.  I told him that we need to discuss the girls because with me being sick, I want to make sure that they are taken care if anything were to happen to me.  STBX told me he hopes I die.  Nice huh?

As far as my health is concerned, they are pretty certain everything going on is due to liver and spleen being enlarged.  They are also worried about my pancreas since they can't see it because my liver is too big.  I have been in the hospital both Saturday and Sunday.  They almost admitted me last night to perform exploratory laproscopic surgery.  However, they decided against the surgery and so I told them I was going home.  I have another DR appt today at 2:00.  Hopefully they will be able to figure something else or at least give me a game plan.  Oh and I wanted to PIP because it's a pretty crazy bruise due to my edema and my veins being crap.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Update...on stbx and my health (PIP maybe a little graphic but SFW)

• Options

WTF is wrong with him?  His is a sick, effed up person.  He makes me want to board a plane and beat his effing ball sack off.  E, do not speak to him again.  That is the last thing you need, to deal with his sorry azz.  I would only send him emails, and even then only when needed.  I hope the army puts him under the fvcking jail.

Have they figured out why your liver and spleen are enlarged?  What is the next step?

• Options
    What a jerk. I hope he gets hit by a freight train.

imageimage

TheseFourButton-1.png

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I am so sorry about everything that is going on. I hope they are able to get some answers soon.

As far as your ex goes, what a douche. I hate that people that mean even exsist in this world, and I could totally see my DB saying the same thing to me.

I wish I was closer, I would totally help you however I could!!

• Options
    imagefauxshelley:

Have they figured out why your liver and spleen are enlarged?  What is the next step?

They aren't sure whats causing it... it could be a number of things.  My friend's husband is a Dr and he came to the ER while I was there and did a very thorough examination.  He thinks it could be pancreatitis, pyelorephritis, hepatic adenoma, viral hepatitis or possibly leukemia or lymphoma.   It could also be something else entirely.  I just want a diagnosis so I can begin to feel better.  Thank you for all the well wishes, and yes, STBX is a complete arsehole... 

• Options

OMG E!!!  I am so sorry!  I just hope they figure everything out.  This is so, so scary. 

Oh, and I hate your STBXH, he's a giant douche.  Monstrous. 

• Options

What is wrong with your ex? He is a jackass!

I really hope they give you a diagnosis soon and stopp bruising you. You will be in my thoughts.  

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    "There comes a time in life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh, forget the bad, and focus on the good. So love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."
  • Options

I never post on The Bump, but I'm making an exception because this makes me so angry for you. Your X is a complete and utter assbag and I cannot believe he would be so evil as to say that he hopes the mother of his children dies. I am so sorry.

I hope you are able to get a diagnosis soon. Best of luck.

- namaste mothafockaaaas - image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"