Two Under 2

recommend your convertible double stroller please!

(also posted on 9-12, but this board is probably more appropriate)

We'd like to get an extra stroller for my parents' house, but since we'll be TTC again soon I think it makes more sense to get a single stroller that can also convert to a double.  But I have no idea what to look for in a double.  We'd like:

- rugged stroller (doesn't have to be a true jogger, but definitely durable for "off-roading" as my parents live in the country with rough sidewalks/no sidewalks)

- preferably inline, not side by side, but would consider both

- do not want one kid sitting way low, looking at the other kid's butt as I've seen in some doubles

TIA!

DD february 2010 | DS october 2011

*please excuse my typos, bumping from my iphone*

Re: recommend your convertible double stroller please!

• I am getting the Baby Jogger City Select. It's pricey but it fits the bill for us, it looks like you and I have similar goals for out strollers.
    ~Kati~ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • There aren't that many options for strollers that convert from single to double. I have the baby jogger city select and like it.  I just wish the seats were bigger.  DS is 2 and his legs are really long for it.  The other one to check out is the Britax B-Ready (although I'm not sure what car seats fit into it).
  • Loading the player...
  • I have the Baby Jogger City Select and I'm not as happy with it as I was hoping.  It's SO heavy and you have to take it apart every time you fold it up to put in the trunk.  Plus there is very little leg room and seats are small. I love it as a single though.  If I hadn't spent so much money on it I would buy a different (cheaper) double.
  • i believe the uppa baby and phil & ted convert.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"