Detroit Babies

Where to get Christmas pics done

For the past two years, we've taken DD's Christmas picture ourselves. But I think I want to get hers done professionally this year. If you've used someone, who was it, and how much did they charge? Also, did you have to order the Christmas cards through them, or were you given the image on a disc? I don't want to spend too much on a photographer. Any suggestions you have are greatly appreciated.
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Where to get Christmas pics done

• DS's first year, I took the pictures myself.  Last year and this year, I took him to a Portrait Studio and just ordered a handful of 8x10s of my favorite pictures.  I scanned them at home and made my own photo cards.

• We went to JCP. We got 48 Christmas cards, and 1 8x10 and 2 sheets of other sizes for $40 bucks.  It's his first Christmas, so I wanted prof pics and they came out great.

• Loading the player...
  • I am going to go to Memory Makers in Macomb Mall.  They are outside the Kohls.  A friend went last week.  They have a really good Santa in the studio and her other pictures were really good.  She said it wasn't that expensive.  She ordered her Christmas cards from them just for simple convenience. 
  • We went to Target and they turned out really well.  Pretty inexpensive.  You can download coupons from www.targetportraits.com.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"