North Dakota Babies

F/U to weird ultrasound.

Baby is still measuring 7-8 wkd, no HB. According to OB, I must have ovulated late. I usually do my own version of charting w/ my bc but kinda lagged in Sept, but am still 100% about my LMP, when conception could have taken place etc. I'm still just not feeling right about this. My OB was so attentive when I came to him late on as "high risk" w/ E. I just feel like he's brushing me off this time.

On Thursday night I had horrible contraction like cramping. The on call put me on bed rest until it stopped, by sun I was feeling back to normal again. He called sat am to check in w/ me, but on Monday I just felt like he was annoyed.

I know I might be just overreacting, but my gut is usually right.

also thank you so much for all the Phone calls, texts, & FB messages. Since we're only out to a few of my moms close friends and family, I haven't Ben able to discuss my concerns w/ any of my other friends. I continue to feel so blessed to count in the circle of friends I can share anything with.

K+S 9.18.9 | DD #1 age 2 | PG # 5 EDD 9.17.12

Re: F/U to weird ultrasound.

• I had been waiting to see an update...hope it all gets figured out and that things are okay! ((hugs))
    married 7.3.08 - mc 8.10 - dd 6.4.11 cp 10.13 - bfp 11.13 edd 7.22.13 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • aw K, I've been thinking about you.  I really hope that everything is ok, but I would be concerned as well. ((hugs)) 
  • Loading the player...
  • I am sorry you're feeling brushed off.  But I see why you are concerned.  I hope they figure things out for you.  Maybe you can switch OBs just to get a second opinion about the U/S?  I don't really know what to say.

Vibes, Vibes, Vibes!

• Krissy, I really hope they are just wrong. Sending you tons of vibes.
  • I'm sorry to hear this. I hope your gut is wrong this time. Sad
  • imageMrsBlayne:
    I'm sorry to hear this. I hope your gut is wrong this time. Sad

me too!  Big Hugs

• Keep resting and getting hydrated.  Did he talk about possibly putting you on progesterone or anything?  Or at least testing it?  I know there isn't much they can do early in pregnancy but that is one thing at least.  Big hugs and I hope you get out of this wonky phase with answers soon!!!
  • Girl, you are so strong for hanging on in there...  I would be really upset about getting brushed off if I were you.  So, excuse me for being a little blunt here, but I am not understanding....  Is it ok at this stage in pregnancy for the baby not to have a heartbeat?  Like, is that normal?  This doc says the baby is fine??

Krissie, I'm hoping and praying your gut is wrong, but I totally understand this whole thing not sitting right with you!

• *Hugs* and tons of :::vibes::: that it all works out for you!
    Anniversary
  • I have been waiting to hear from you.....This is so frustrating to not know what is going on....Continue to keep positive and I will be thinking of you....When do you go back again?
  • imageDreamsBride411:

So, excuse me for being a little blunt here, but I am not understanding....  Is it ok at this stage in pregnancy for the baby not to have a heartbeat?  Like, is that normal?  This doc says the baby is fine??

This is what I'm so confused about, too. 

I've been thinking about you constantly.  I hope that your gut is wrong this time and that everything is OK.  Continued ((( hugs ))) for you!

• I hope your gut is wrong & that you get some answers soon. Major hugs.
  • (hugs)  Thinking of you!
  • (((hugs))) praying for you!
    ~Kimberly & Eric~ April 21, 2008 ~Tensing Pen ~ Negril, Jamaica ~ My Blog: One Sunset at a Time
  • Sending you lots of T&P and hugs that it's all ok
  • I have been thinking of you since your post a few days ago.  Continued T&P and lots of HUGS!
  • ((hugs)) I hope everything's okay and the OB pulls his head out and starts being nicer to you. Anybody would be concerned so I don't see why he needs to make you feel like you're overreacting.

Started TTC Nov. 2011 

1st clomid cycle June 2012- No response :: HSG August 2012- Left tube blocked, right tube clear :: 2nd clomid cycle Aug. 2012 BFN :: 3rd clomid cycle Sept. 2012 :: BFP Sept 30th :: DS born 6/15/13 :: BFP #2 7/29/14 M/C 8/5/14 :: BFP#3 10/20/14 DD born 7/1/2015 :: Applied to be surrogate April '17 :: Transferred 1 Embryo for IFs Dec. '17 :: Surro Babe born 9/11/18 :: Started 2nd Journey May '19 :: Transferred 1 Embryo for new IFs 9/24/19 :: HB 138 at 6w6d

• This has to be so frustrating.  I'm thinking about you Krissie.  ((hugs))
    Katy and Brett ~ Runaway Bay, Jamaica ~ October 4, 2008

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Big hugs. xoxo
    Siggy Deleted Due to Internet Stalking. Mama to Q, born July 2010
  • imagejcombs:
    Keep resting and getting hydrated.  Did he talk about possibly putting you on progesterone or anything?  Or at least testing it?  I know there isn't much they can do early in pregnancy but that is one thing at least.  Big hugs and I hope you get out of this wonky phase with answers soon!!!
    No, he didn't and I was kind of wondering about that.

I'm taking it easy and staying as far away from google as possible.

I decided if I'm still not feeling right on Friday, I'm going back, unless he won't see me. If he won't then I'll call my old OB office. They're not my favorite place but at least I'll get a second look.

I also have an appt. W/ one of the doctors recommended by the birthing center by my parents house.

again, I really can't thank you all enough.

• imagenatalee215:
    imageDreamsBride411:

So, excuse me for being a little blunt here, but I am not understanding....  Is it ok at this stage in pregnancy for the baby not to have a heartbeat?  Like, is that normal?  This doc says the baby is fine??

I've been thinking about you constantly.  I hope that your gut is wrong this time and that everything is OK.  Continued ((( hugs ))) for you!

I'm not 100% worried about no HB yet, if I'm not as far as I thought, because I think around 10 wks is when I'd hear it, it's the cramping and different size of the fetus/my uterus that concerns me, and the general sense that something isn't right. I guess I'm just still having a hard time believing that I ovulated late, because tfats never happened before, however it would make sense that the minipill just messed. I just need to stop thinking about it.

I think I might just be focusing on this because everything else in my life is so chaotic right now.

• imagenatalee215:
    imageDreamsBride411:

I'm not 100% worried about no HB yet, if I'm not as far as I thought, because I think around 10 wks is when I'd hear it, it's the cramping and different size of the fetus/my uterus that concerns me, and the general sense that something isn't right. I guess I'm just still having a hard time believing that I ovulated late, because tfats never happened before, however it would make sense that the minipill just messed. I just need to stop thinking about it.

I think I might just be focusing on this because everything else in my life is so chaotic right now.

• lots of t&p!  ((hugs))  thinking of you!
  • Krissie I just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking about you.  I really hope that your gut is wrong this time and everything is ok.  Keep us posted.  :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I've been thinking about you! Hugs for you. I hope by your next appointment everything checks out fine and you can have a H&H& relaxed 9 months.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"