May 2011 Moms
Options

what's common for quad screen?

I got my blood drawn for the quad screen one week ago and I'm due back into the office for my anatomy scan next Tuesday.  Is it common for the quad screen to not find out your results until your next appointment?  Should I be calling to get the results?
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: what's common for quad screen?

• Options
    That depends on the doctor.  My last OB would call with all my results.  This one only calls if there is an issue.  I would just call and ask, if you are curious about it.
    image Liam Henry: 9/5/09 Emmeline Claire: 5/23/11
  • Options
    My old office would only call with bad results, otherwise, they were reviewed at my next appointment.  My current office calls with test results, good or bad. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    with my 1:8 result last time, OB called me two days later.  I did not get a call for the first set of b/w which was normal.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I guess they would have called if something had shown up.  They didn't call after my first blood tests back in the first tri when everything was fine. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I had my blood drawn for the quad screen on Monday. They told me they would call with results (any results) in two weeks. They don't expect the lab to get to it before that.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"