Parenting

Leapster Explorer question

DS #1 is getting one from his grandparents...and they got him the Toy Story game as well.  Should I get him some more?  None of the others available are things he is particularly into or has heard of, so I don't know which to pick, or if he needs more?  Guess I am not sure what all the Explorer really does, is there a lot more to it than playing games that require cartridges, or are the games the best/most important part?  Thanks!  Heading to TRU in the morning while the boys are in preschool to take advantage of the Buy 2 get 1 free Leapster deal (was going to get him a case, camera attachment and then I guess at least one game).
Jack 3.5.07 / Ethan 9.17.08 / Lauren 4.3.11 image

Re: Leapster Explorer question

• My DS is 4.  He has the Mr Pencil game, Toy Story 3, and the Penguins of Madagascar.  He plays with all the games and they are all quite different.  I'd say at least pick them up now while they are on sale and if you want to hold some or all of them back for a later time, you could.  I'd give him at least 2 games I think. 
  • I'd get at least one more game just so he has an option. We got DD the Toy Story 3 game and the Mr. Pencil game.
    IMG_5889 Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"