2nd Trimester
Options

what have you gained?

2»

Re: what have you gained?

• Options
    I knew I should have never returned to this post.  How am I the only fatty that has put on so much weight?  Crying
  • Options
    I had gained 1/2 lb. at 21 weeks, but I was overweight to begin with.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Up 11 lbs. according to my scale but we'll see what the Dr.'s says tomorrow!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I had gained 2 pounds at my 16 week appointment.
  • Options
    1 pound. Finally. I lost some early on and it took forever to come back on.
  • Options
    Im 5'5" and was 123 lbs when I got pregnant. I have gained 20 lbs already Sad
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I started at about 118 at was at 127 when i weighed myself a couple of days ago.  So, a gain of 9lbs in about 18 weeks.  Pretty much right on track.

Everyone's SO different, though. I gained a lot of my weight right away.  I gained like 9 lbs in the first 6 weeks, or something like that.  Then, it really tapered off.  I was STARVING in the first tri, and my appetite has definitely diminished since then.  That's different than what happens to most people who aren't hungry at first but are starving in the second tri.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

BabyFruit Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

imageimage
  • Options
    Again.....44 lbs in 27 weeks. LOL The crazy thing is that I keep myself on a pretty strict diet (high protein and complex carbs) and only splurge once a week!
  • Options

imagenici84:
    I dont know how much is normal, but I think Ive gained just WAY too much especially for already being overweight to begin with.

I thought this too, but I talk to my doctor about it and she said that I was doing fine.  After struggling with my weight for so long it is hard to just let mysef feel good about gaining.

• Options
    I've gained 4, and I lost 1 in the past month, so 3 total. I started out overweight though and my doctor only wants me to gain 15-20lbs so I'm right on track.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Anniversary
  • Options
    5 lbs at my 24 week appt today.
  • Options

As of today, im 20 weeks and have a -12lb weight gain.

BUT!!!

This is my 4th pregnancy, my second in the last 2 years (#3 will be 21 months with this one is due) with the last one I peaked at -17lbs and gained all that back and then some in the last 3 weeks for a net pregnancy gain of 5lbs. According to the BMI I was morbidly obese prepregnancy and can afford to lose that and a lot more. The dr never said anything about weight during the last one and same doc hasnt said anything so far this time either. If they dont mention it, i dont stress on it during pregnancy.

• Options
    17 lbs at my appt yesterdayCrying 5 of which were put on after thanksgiving...
  • Options
    Started at 138 and am now 149.  I put on 5lbs the week of Thanksgiving. Kind of worried about Christmas!
  • Options
    20 pounds at 25 weeks.  I gained 40 with DS and am on track to gain the same.  But hoping to only gain 35!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"