Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

And another ones pregnant!!!!!!

I'm trying so hard to be happy for all my pregnant friends but I'm about to freaking lose it! Ones due 2 days before I was, ones due 2 weeks later, another due with twins 1 week later, my cousin just announced on facebook his girlfriends pregnant, another friend is due in July, and today I found out my best friends close friend is also pregnant. Seriously???? I'm just so over this. Had to vent, sorry. My Husband thinks I'm a jerk for getting upset over this, whatever!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: And another ones pregnant!!!!!!

• Ick, I sympathize! I don't think you're a jerk, I think most of us here have felt what you are feeling. I seriously feel like there are pregnant women EVERYWHERE...
    BFP#1 9/14/10 (EDD 5/21/11); no fetal pole 6w6d, 7w4d, d&c 10/8
    BFP#2 3/16/11, beta 138; 4/12 Baby/HB DS born 9/10/11 at 29w4d due to partial abruption and PTL
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BFP#3 8/19/13 Another boy! 17P, modified bedrest and Nifedipine helped us have a termie! DS2 born 4/19/14 at 38w5d.
  • i am with you. its so hard

we went on a touble date with my best friend and her husband sat. night and she told me she was 14 weeks pregnant. We would have only been 2 weeks apart. I obv am super happy for her and put on a happy face but I could barely shut the car door before I started hysterically crying and I didnt stop until I fell asleep that night.

Its so tough :(

• Loading the player...
  • imagevinceandang:

You're not a jerk! It's so difficult to see pregnant women. And, they are EVERYWHERE! Sad

I'm sorry for your loss.

YOUR SIGGY MADE ME LOL! Thank you so much! Thank you I needed that so badly! 

• I'm so sorry.  The reminders everywhere make a m/c so much worse and you are in no way being a jerk.  Hang in there.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    July 2007 m/c 6 weeks
    November 2010 m/c 7 weeks 1 day
    MTHFR (Compound hetero with copies of A & C)
  • We all completely understand. I am surrounded by pregnant friends at work and my SIL and cousin are both newly pregnant and due within weeks of each other. Very happy for them....but it hurts. Sending *hugs* your way!
    DD#1 11.7.07 - DD#2 11.2.10 (3rd Tri Loss)- DD#3 4.18.12
  • Men will never get it. I still cringe every sibgle time I see or hear about someone being pregnant. It breaks my heart every. Single. Time. Yes, we really can be happy for others but so sad for ourselves at the same time. For me, unfortunately, the feeling sad for myself overshadows the happiness I feel for others. I simply can't be around anyone pregnant or anyone with a baby the same age as my first. My husband doesn't get it either.

[spoiler] My Blog: Grow Baby Grow

BFP #1: 12/2009 m/c 1/2010 BFP #2: 6/2010 m/c 8/2010

BFP #3: 10/2011 ectopic 11/2011 (right tube removed, learned left tube was probably nonfunctional due to scar tissue from infection after m/c)

3 failed IUIs, IVF #1: 18R, 12M, 10F, 3 poor quality 5d embryos transferred= BFP #4!!!!!

Betas: 9dp5dt: 64 ~14dp5dt: 91 (expecting miscarriage, doubling time of 236 hours) ~16dp5dt: 200~18dp5dt: 500

First Ultrasound at 6w2d revealed two sacs, only one with a heartbeat

LK arrived after 42 weeks on August 14, 2013! Beautiful, healthy, and happy!

TTC#2: IVF booked for April 2015

Surprise BFP#5 February 19, 2015 EDD: November 2, 2015

Betas: 10dpo: 10, 14dpo: 77, 17dpo: 270

First Ultrasound at 5w1d showed a miracle UTE baby! And right ovary ovulation to left fallopian tube.

JD arrived at 38 weeks on October 20, 2015.

TTC #3: Since October 2017. BFP #6 July 2, 2018 EDD: March 16, 2019 [/spoiler]

• You are not a jerk.  I just miscarried last night and of course the first thing on my facebook feed this morning is a friend of mine from college announcing her pregnancy.  It was not fun to read at all.
  • I totally understand. My friend called me while I was on my way to work on Sunday to tell me she's pregnant and due 11 days after I was. I cried like crazy until I got to work, then held it in until I drove home, and then I cried some more. I really am happy for her, but I am SO sad for me. I can only hope it gets easier as time goes on.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Congrats to both my TTC buddies, Amberley18 and sb2006 on their beautiful babies!
  • You are so not a jerk, you simply have feelings. They will be what dictates your behavior for awhile and I think that is perfectly reasonable. (((HUGS)))
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"