Secondary IF

? for those w/ PCOS about PP AF

Did you ever get PP AF on your own?  I breastfed (weaned 5wks ago), so I'm not surprised I haven't gotten it yet, but I don't feel very hopeful about my body returning to any sort of cycle on its own.  I was curious what others' exeriences have been
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: ? for those w/ PCOS about PP AF

• I am symptomatic of PCOS.  My AF never returned after my first or second child.  It fell back in to the same routine of no AF.

I hope your body returns to a cycle!  5 weeks is still early!

Wyatt 3.21.07 Grant 8.29.09 Ross 9.21.11 Pregnancy Ticker
  • I got my AF when DS was 6 months.  He is still nursing, and I have been TTC for the past 6 months.  I've been using those ovulation kits and they are always negative.  So I don't know if I'm not ovulating or those kits aren't sensitive enough or what.  I know you can have your period without ovulating, so I'm trying to wean DS completely before seeking treatment.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • I never got that far. BFing did not work for us. And I never stopped bleeding after I had my DS till my Dr put me back on the pill by 7 weeks PP. I stopped bleeding for a like a week then it kicked in again Dr told me it was the PCOS and I was not one of the lucky ones. After went off the pill to TTC2 I had the first cycle normal 28 days and the next kept getting longer till got on meds.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • After my oldest I got it on my own about 40 something days after I stopped nursing and then it disappeared again.  This time around I didn't even give it a chance...I nursed up until I started treatment again...no wasting time :)~

good luck!

Daughter born July 2008; Daughter born March 2010 Son born August 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"