South Florida Babies
Options

discharge? (maybe tmi)

I don't remember how the discharge was (or if there was any, I'm guessing yes though) when I was pregnant with Abraham. I keep having discharge and though it's not constant, when I do have it's usually kind of mucusy. I called the doctor last time this happened and he sent me to l&d just in case. It ended up being nothing.

Did/Do any of you have discharge while pregnant? Like clear but with a consistency, kind of like a clear mucus? (it's not pee). Sorry this question is kind of gross, but I need to know if it's normal! Last time I asked the doctor he said "maybe it's some urine" and ordered an u/s which looked fine. I know it's not urine though. And I love him, he's the best doctor ever, but he's a guy, so I figured I should ask women that have been pregnant lol.

Thanks!

imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: discharge? (maybe tmi)

• Options
    Yes, I also had clear mucousy discharge while pregnant! It is normal, for the most part, to have increase in discharge while pregnant since there is more blood flow to the area. Now, if the discharge begins to get yellow or green tinged, or clumpy white, or has a bad smell then let your Ob know because it could be bacterial vaginosis, yeast, etc. At your next appt let your Ob know just so they can check it out and make sure but usually it is quite normal. Hope this helps!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    BFP #3: 01/28/12, EDD: 09/23/12, MMC (BO), D&C 2/16/12 at 6.5 wks
    BFP #4: 05/23/12, EDD: 01/31/12, Early MC at 5 wks

RPL Workup: + LPD (7DPO Prog = 7.8, Endometrial Bx = out of phase)
    Elevated Alpha 2-glycoprotein IgA and antiphosphatidylserine IgM -->
    Hematologist said not to worry and no need for treatment!

Dx: LPD
    Cycle #1(08/2012): Clomid 50 mg CD3-7, Ovidrel CD13 + Progesterone = It worked!
    BFP #5 on 09/10/12 (11 DPO). HCG #1 @ 14DPO = 131.6 HCG #2 @ 16DPO = 509
    EDD: 05/23/2013 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    I'm also having this! :( It has introduced me to the pantiliner... a lot of them!! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I didn't have that, but I'm pretty sure I remember reading it was normal. Inconvenient, but normal :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

imageAlbah:
    Yes, I also had clear mucousy discharge while pregnant! It is normal, for the most part, to have increase in discharge while pregnant since there is more blood flow to the area. Now, if the discharge begins to get yellow or green tinged, or clumpy white, or has a bad smell then let your Ob know because it could be bacterial vaginosis, yeast, etc. At your next appt let your Ob know just so they can check it out and make sure but usually it is quite normal. Hope this helps!

This, its totally normal. Just clear excess fluid. Nothing sticky though.

• Options
    Completely normal.  I had it almost the whole pregnancy.  As long as it doesn't contain a foul odor (which can be an infection), you are good.  : )
    -- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I had a ton of it! Especia
    Chrissy and Jess est. 6.1.07 Baby Lena Born 8.31.10 Expecting Baby Jack - C-Section scheduled 9.14.11 image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"