TTC After a Loss

Different AF symptoms since miscarriage?

I was pretty convinced I was pregnant last month because I had super sore boobs leading up to AF.  They also seemed to get bigger.  If I've had sore boobs around AF before, it's been a looong time since that's been one of my symptoms.  So, this month, they're sore again and I'm just reflecting on how annoying it is that I can't regard it as a pregnancy sign.  I actually started feeling some tenderness at only about 3 dpo!  I'm not sure what others experience, but I'm not thrilled if I'm going to have sore boobs for half the month every month!

Re: Different AF symptoms since miscarriage?

• Mine have gotten much tender closer to AF.  It also makes it worse when I drink caffeine.  It is really annoying, and very deceiving!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ??? TTCAL Buddies w/ BabyTrippin & CashewsMommy ???
    1st BFP = m/c 4.21.08 @ 7W5D (and divorce)
    TTC #1 since 6.10
    SA #1=Agglutination SA #2= Everything perfect
    HSG= All clear & perfect
    Currently learning to live Child Free
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ?My NTNP Chart! ?My Blog!?Follow Me on Pinterest
    CLICK to give care & food to animals in need -
    ?Big Girls have babies too!?
    ??Success/pregnant after everything welcome - FHs need not apply??
  • This same thing happened to me. I consider it more of a post-O symptom than an AF symptoms b/c it showed up shortly after O for me, too. The cycle of my m/c was the worst and so far this cycle, nothing. But I'm not temping so don't know if I've Odd or not.
    Diagnosed hyperprolactinemia & prolactinoma 3/2010.

Started cabergoline 3/2010.
    Stopped cabergoline with +HPT.
    Levels checked 8/2010 and good.

1st BFP 7/27/2010
    Miscarried 8/7/2010

2nd BFP 12/16/2010
    Daughter born 8/27/11

• Loading the player...
  • My symptoms have definitely changed. Not sure how I feel about that.
  • Every month at 3dpo my bewbs would start to hurt, drove me nuts. Then I learned that because your body starts retaining water everywhere including your bewbs, they swell and become sore. If you do not become pg then the excess water is eliminated and that beautiful lining in your ute is eliminated. My bfp cycle I felt like my bewbs were going to explode at 6dpo or so. Good luck hon!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

bfp 01/23/10 m/c 12w1d 03/14/10 EDD 09/24/10
    bfp 07/20/10 m/c 5w1d 07/25/10
    bfp 11/19/10 Born 07/24/11 via C/S

My Forever Sister From Another Mister~CashewsMommy!!

• When I got me first period after my mc I felt like it was a period from I FIRST started my period and was 13. It stayed that was for a few month and then about 2 months before I get pregnant again it finally went back to normal... Having the same problem 3 months after giving birth...getting ready to start AF #3 since the baby was born and it's like being 13 again.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My AF symptoms have completely changed since my m/c.

Before, I would usually just get some cramping and bloating.

Now, it's cramping and bloating x 10000000000000000 along with massive amounts of gas, headaches, fuller and super sore bewbs.

* PAL/PgAL Bumpie & NBC-Twi Nestie * imageBloggity Blog BFP #1 in 2001 ? natural m/c @ 9w4d ? TTC our first since 2009 ? BFP #2 on 8/25/2010 ? natural M/C @ 7w6d on 9/25/2010 Clomid cycle #1 @ 50mg = BFP #3 on 1/1/11 ~ EDD 9/14/2011!!! Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • My BFP symptoms were cramping and sore boobs which were never AF symptoms for me... until my loss. Now I get them every freakin month. Grrr.
    m/c 7/17/10
    Dx: MFI- 3% morph
    IUIs: Gonal-F + Ovidrel + b2b IUI= BFNs
    IVF with ICSI= BFP! EDD 11/25/11
    3/18- Beta #1 452! 3/20- Beta #2 1,026!! 3/27- First u/s- TWINS!
    Our twin boys arrived at 36w5d due to IUGR and a growth discordance

FET: Medicated FET moved up to 5/23 due to ovulation
    Transferred a 6BB hatched blastocyst- genetically normal female embryo
    BFP! 5/28- 5dp6dt      
    6/1 Beta #1- 223! 6/3 Beta #2- 567!

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
  • My symptoms have totally gone away and now I have no idea when I am going to start my period.  Before the mc my boobs started hurting right after I o'd and would stop the day I started my period.  I also used to get really bloated and cranky and would eat anything in sight, and now that's all gone.  Suprise periods = not good times.  Crying
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"