Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Let's talk sex drive...

How is yours?

Mine is totally out of control and I have no clue why. The only thing I can think is that, for the first time in 1.5 years, sex isn't about making a baby. My husband even commented about it being OOC tonight. I'm wondering if I am the only one with a huge sex drive post baby.

Re: Let's talk sex drive...

• Options

imageLCB34:
    How is yours?

Mine is totally out of control and I have no clue why. The only thing I can think is that, for the first time in 1.5 years, sex isn't about making a baby. My husband even commented about it being OOC tonight. I'm wondering if I am the only one with a huge sex drive post baby.

Mine was very huge after I was cleared from my OB --- it has gone down since I do not get too much sleep now and my Husband and I have off schedules.

• Options

ha ha ha.

My husband is officialy jealous of your husband.

I think mine went missing oh about a year ago......

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Zero sex drive ever since I gave birth.
    Hubby and I have had sex 3 times in the past 4.5 months..and I wasn't really in the mood any of those times..haha

Sucks for me, sucks for him. 

Liam 07/08/10 -- TTC #2 -- my cloth vlog -- & daily cloth diaper deals Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imageSuperCuteBenz:

ha ha ha.

My husband is officialy jealous of your husband.

I think mine went missing oh about a year ago......

Ditto. Glad I'm not the only one! :-) 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers Photobucket
  • Options

Mine has been insane... DH's not so much. Sad

Maybe when H moves to his own room DH will get better...

Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

Not really feeling it so much. Sort interested, but... Plus, DH is a little squeamish about her being in our bedroom.

Granted, part of mine may be a combination of breastfeeding and it's just darn uncomfortable. Thanks pelvic rest :P

imageimage

• Options
    It is not really enjoyable for me so I don't anticipate it excitedly. Plus I've been bleeding afterwards lately which sucks. I need to call my doctor... Pretty sure that's not supposed to happen. So the answer would be, "sex drive? What sex drive?"
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Sex drive?  What does that mean?  Wink
  • Options

imageIvana.Stolichnaya:

this. we've had sex 4 times since my bfp. It hurt an insane ammount while pregnant. And now I have no sex drive. I'm bfing, DD is in our bed, and DH works nights too. We've got a lot of things stacked up against us...

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Zero. And the one time we did attempt, I think the hormones were too much cuz I broke down crying and got all emo. I think DH is still scared to try again!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I was like you after my first pregnancy... now, not so much! I blame it on a combination of twins and other than a few months after DS in the past 5 1/2 years we've never DTD when WE wanted to. Fertility treatments suck... timed intercourse sucks... and my doctors and their staff KNOWING when we're having sex SUCKS! IF treatments the first time was bad enough... having to go through them AGAIN was brutal!
  • Options
    I'm on again, off again.  I go through spurts, I suppose.  All in all, it's certainly not what it used to be.  I can't wait 'till it's normal again!
  • Options

Right after I was cleared from my OB at 8 weeks I was ready to go.  It was really high for about a month or but the past few weeks it's been back to normal.  DH picked up a second job so I don't see him as much as I used to at night and usually by the time DS goes to bed I'm so tired I'm right behind him.

I'm hoping it'll pick up again soon!  I find it much more enjoyable post-baby, oddly enough.  Wink

• Options

I haven't even had one since getting pregnant :(

• Options
    Mine was OOC immediately post pregnancy. I couldn't wait for those 6 weeks to be up! It's since declined...and between being sick and pregnant here lately, I don't have much of a sex drive at all. Hopefully that will change once I'm feeling better.
  • Options
    What's a sex drive? Haha I have NONE! DS is almost 6 months old and we've had sex maybe 4 times since he was born. It just doesn't feel the same and I'm never in the mood. I'm just glad DH is understanding.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I have none whatsoever.  =(
  • Options
    imagekaylarosebrecht:

Hubby and I have had sex 3 times in the past 4.5 months..and I wasn't really in the mood any of those times..haha

This, although his sex drive doesn't seem high either lately. Neither of us do well with lack of sleep.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Mine went up after having LO. I actually ENJOY having sex now! Before baby it was just painful...hips obviously got bigger so maybe that helped. We're weekend offenders...nothing ever goes down during the week. But lately DH has been tired (I'm always tired!) so he hasn't been starting anything. And my drive is slowly but surely going down...along with caring what I look like and dressing nicely. :) I think I'm going into hibernation.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    My sex drive is pretty non-existent.  We are averaging about once a week (but we took a two-week break after my H had his vasectomy). 
  • Options

I was so excited to have sex after I got cleared and then the pain hit. :(

Sucks balls.

I'm getting better, but H seems to want it in the middle of the night lately. Hello, I already don't sleep enough!  I have to make more of an effort on the weekends, though. 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagemrs.kapow:

I was so excited to have sex after I got cleared and then the pain hit. :(

Sucks balls.

I'm getting better, but H seems to want it in the middle of the night lately. Hello, I already don't sleep enough!  I have to make more of an effort on the weekends, though. 

ya, mine decided 5am was a good time, after the baby fell back asleep! we should be taking advantage of that extra sleep!

my drive is non existent. and it hurts.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

Mine is through the roof as well.  So much that we didn't wait until my OB cleared me. Embarrassed  But I did tell her that we cheated and she said as long as I had stopped bleeding and it wasn't terribly uncomfortable that there was nothing to worry about.

I feel like the more we do it, the more I want it!

DSC_2211

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I have none =(
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Before I got pregnant and got so sick our sex life was amazing. We has did it atleast everyday. Our sex life is finally back to normal and both of us are VERY happy about it.
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    imageklio79:
    imagekaylarosebrecht:

This, although his sex drive doesn't seem high either lately. Neither of us do well with lack of sleep.

This exactly.

• Options
    imageIvana.Stolichnaya:
    Exactly! There isn't enough time in the day!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options

imageAloe0l:
    Zero. And the one time we did attempt, I think the hormones were too much cuz I broke down crying and got all emo. I think DH is still scared to try again!

Thank god I'm not the only one - this happened to me, too! Plus, I had a c/s and it was STILL super painful...I guess it's due to BFing.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"