Preemies

Santa pics?

So I am wondering if you are having or have had your preemie's picture taken with Santa?  I am so sad about not being able to have his picture taken that I almost want to cry about it.  I am just concerned about having him by so many kids.  Any suggestions?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Santa pics?

• We didn't do santa pictures last year or this year. Even though A's is in daycare, I just can't bring myself to taking her to the mall. Last year we decided to take some pictures with her in front of the tree, surrounded by gifts. It was great picture. Maybe putting LO in a stocking would be cute too.

• could you have someone rent a santa suit and dress up and come to your house?
    Mom to 2 beautiful girls, 3 yrs and 22 months old. My 2nd was born at 32 weeks due to Rhogam failure/severe complications from Rh disease and is our miracle. She has bilateral auditory neuropathy and a cochlear implant, activated 4/5/2012 at 19 months. Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • My son is still in the nicu and my mom made him and outfit that looks like santa's and my sister made him a matching hat.  I dressed him like santa and that our christmas card.  You might find a little santa hat and dress him up instead.
  • I am thinking the same thing...I might consider doing it during the week and being the first one in line, otherwise it's a no-go
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest blog: www.thesmoreslife.blogspot.com
  • We skipped it last year, but we'll probably be going this year. It's just too germy, even being the first in line, I highly doubt that suit gets washed every night and with all those kids sitting on it...ick. It still kind of grosses me out, but I think DD would really be into it this year. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker TickerPregnancy Ticker
  • We did it.  I was extremely hesitant and I still not sure it was a great idea but we went anyway.  I have a 2 year old and I wanted a pic of both boys not just the older one.  That said we arranged with the mall to have Santa arrive a little early and we were first in line.  We were in and out of the mall in 10 minutes.  That said we did have an overnight hospital admit the next day for a fever and increased work of breathing.  I am 100% positive it was not due to Santa as the incubation peroid was too short, more likely all the crud the 2 yo brings home from daycare despite our best efforts to hose him down.
  • My LO was bout 6 mos. actual (3 adjusted) when the holidays rolled around and we did not take him to see Santa. We did not do it last year either. I like the idea of maybe dressing your LO instead or a pic by the tree.
  • imageangelynn8411:
    could you have someone rent a santa suit and dress up and come to your house?

We are doing this. Friends of ours have a santa suit.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • This is my kids' second Christmas and I'm still not going anywhere near a mall Santa. I ditto the suggestions of having a friend dress up like Santa for a picture. You'll also be able to get a lot more shots that way.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"