Clicky Poll: Baby Shower

.[Poll]
BabyFruit Ticker
Married 1/20/07
DD Born: 2/18/11
LO #2 EDD: 10/16/15

Re: Clicky Poll: Baby Shower

• Options
    I have no idea because nobody has offered to throw me a shower yet and I don't know what to do about it....  trying not to stress about it....  
    DD #1 Eva- April 2011
    DD #2 Violet- October 2013
    DD#3 Due New Year's Eve 2016

• Options
    I have no idea when my shower will be. I'm not a part of the planning if there is any planning going on. I don't expect people to throw me a shower, but will be very greatful if they do. Shower or not I know that the loved ones in my life will be showering the baby with gifts (its already started).
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I had my first one this past weekend since I flew home to see my parents where I still keep in contact with a number of friends from high school and college. I was 26 weeks so 14 weeks before my due date.

I am having a 2nd one thrown where I live now by my friends and in-laws and I will be about 34 weeks by then.

my blog - cheese & cheesecake

Me: 31, DH: 34, Married 5/29/05
    BFP #1: 6/22/10, EDD 3/6/11, DS born 2/25/11 @ 38w5d
    BFP #2: 7/27/13, EDD 4/9/14, CP 8/3/13
    BFP #3: 8/31/13, EDD 5/10/13, DD born med-free 5/9/14 @ 39w6d 
  • Options

My church bell choir is throwing a small one for me on December 12th.

I have another small on for my boyfriend's family December 22nd because his sister is back from Washington for the holidays and so are his grandparents.

My big official one is 6 weeks before my due date.  So that is how I answered the pool.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    No clue. I know I'm having one, I just don't know when.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Picture114b Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I'm baking up baby number 2.  I have a 3 year old son and will find out at the end of December the sex.  If it's another boy i plan on having a "Welcome baby shower", where i throw a party a couple weeks after the babys born to let everyone meet him/her.  If its a girl I plan on having one before she's born.  Maybe 6-8 weeks pre-delivery.
  • Options
    It was a surprise last weekend.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My friend shower is January 15th which is 9 weeks before my due date (and also my vote). My family shower is February 5th which is 6 weeks before my due date. 
    Our active toddler: Born March 14, 2011 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Excited for version 2.0: BFP- 10/8/12 EDD: June 21, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    mine is 1/29 and my c/s is scheduled for 2/21
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Options
    imagekaswanson:
    I have no idea because nobody has offered to throw me a shower yet and I don't know what to do about it....  trying not to stress about it....  
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagekaswanson:

Me too :(...and we are moving to another country in a month so I do not think is going to happen

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"