Baby Names
Options

Thoughts on our top 4 boy's names

Our current favorites:

Ezra

Leo

Owen

Atticus

Also, do you think I should read To Kill a Mockingbird before considering Atticus? I feel like I should have read it already anyway. 

BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Thoughts on our top 4 boy's names

• Options

i love atticus. it's on my list as well. [:

ezra, leo, and owen...eh, NMS. 

• Options
    imagepinchu:

Our current favorites:

Ezra

Leo

Owen

Atticus

Also, do you think I should read To Kill a Mockingbird before considering Atticus? I feel like I should have read it already anyway. 

I only like Owen and Leo. Ezra's not bad though, Atticus is just no  

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I love the name Owen

Atticus & Leo are ok

I'm not a fan of Ezra 

VOTE on my Name List
  • Options
    I like Owen!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Love Owen (obviously  lol) and Ezra was my top pick (DH vetoed)!

I also like Leo but Atticus seems a bit much for me.  (And I've never read To Kill a Mockingbird either  lol) 

CafeMom Tickers
    CafeMom Tickers
  • Options

Love Owen!

Others NMS 

E 03.10
    H 11.11
    C 08.13

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    That is tough, I like all of them very much. Great choices! I think Ezra and Atticus would be the ones where he isn't likely to meet anyone with his name for sure. 
  • Options

LOVE Atticus.  It's been my favorite name for a boy since I was in high school.  And yes, you should read To Kill a Mockingbird, it will give you more of an appreciation for the name.  

I also love Ezra, it's another of my favorites.  Owen and Leo are NMS, but they aren't bad. 

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

Angel Baby: 5/29/08

• Options
    Like Atticus and Owen. I find Leo to be a bit short for a first name but that's just me, and Ezra is one of those amazing names, but isn't everyone's cup of tea. Oh, and I'm the one person in the world who hated To Kill a Mockingbird. Yes, I've read it and seen the movie...I was so glad when we were finished with it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I really like them all, except Owen (which is a fine enough name, just a little boring and overused).

I think Atticus and Leo tie for my favorite, with Ezra a close second.

VOTE on my Name List

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I love Ezra!
  • Options

I love Leo and Owen.

The other two are nms.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Logan David 03.27.08
    Jacob Riley 05.18.09
    {Member since 2007}
  • Options
    I LOVE Owen. The others are NMS.
  • Options
    I like Owen and Atticus
    Asher Benjamin and Lola Aisling

Infertility
    PCOS, Progesterone Deficiency Disorder, Multiple Miscarriage
    Clomid, Metformin, Ovadril, PIO, P17 Iron/Platlet Tranfusion

My Spring Babies! 
    <3 Angel Baby   Elisabeth Adelle  April 2008 <3
    Asher Benjamin  April 2010
    Lola Aisling  May 2014
  • Options

Our son's middle name is Atticus, so obviously I love it.  I'm an English teacher and DH is a lawyer and we both love the book, so it was the perfect MN for us.

I really like the rest of your list as well.  GL and definitely read the book!

• Options
    I like Owen.
    The others are NMS.
    BFP: 3/28/2010 Beta #1-120, Beta #2-590 EDD: 12/7/2011 HB: 109 BPM on 4/15 HB: 167 BPM on 5/13! 7/18 IT'S A BOY!
    "For this child I prayed; and the Lord hath given me the petition which I asked of him." 1 Samuel 1:27
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations." Jeremiah 1:5
  • Options

I like all your choices, but my favorite by far is Leo.  I have a nephew named Leo and he is such an adorable character that I have the best association with it.  He is the only Leo I have ever met too (except for Caillou's best friend on the PBS show that DS watches ...).  

Owen was our original choice for DS#2.  We ended up changing our choice because I started hearing it everywhere and now I am SOOO glad I didn't name him Owen.  I feel like I meet an Owen everyday.  When their parent introduces them I am left feeling like "of course his name is Owen"! haha

Ezra is my 2nd favorite and then Atticus.   

• Options
    Love Owen. Leo is okay. Not a fan of Ezra. Hate Atticus. 
  • Options
    I like Owen, but the rest are NMS
    Our IVF Miracles! Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

I love them all, but Ezra, Leo and Atticus a bit more than Owen.

I really think you have to read To Kill a Mockingbord if you name your child Atticus.  I is a wonderful book, but also because people will definitely ask if that is why you named him Atticus. 

• Options

Owen

Read the book it is great!

• Options
    Atticus is my favorite on your list but I think you should read the book before considering it. Likee Leo (would love with the long form Leopold) and Ezra. Owen is NMS.
  • Options
    like leo and owen--know nice little boys with those names.   ezra ewww atticus is a dog--i picture a german shepard--sorry
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"