Pregnant after IF

I Didn't Think it Was Possible...

...but my boobs actually look smaller. Not because they really are smaller, but because they are being dwarfed by my expanding belly! I swear that I must have grown a few inches around the middle in the last week. My belly button has definitely popped. I was always small chested so I was enjoying my bustiness. Oh well. I guess my belly has taken over. 
Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2
After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!

Re: I Didn't Think it Was Possible...

• LoL - I was just thinking the same thing, my boobs are huge right now but they're downright dwarfed by the massive belly.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I got totally ripped off. . . I was  a B cup before and a B cup now. I'm really hoping for some growth here in the next 6 weeks!

Um, maybe you should PIP that cute belly!

IVF #1- BFP- DD 4/8/2011
    FET #1- 3BB and 3B-B
    Beta #1 (4w0d)- 504
    Beta #2 (4w4d)- 4,577
    Beta #3 (6w0d)- 78,399 HB 115 bpm
    U/S #2 7w0d- HB 155 bpm

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • I was just about to post the opposite.  My boob have grown this past week and are making my little bump look non-existant!   I think I have gone from a B to a C cup.  I am hoping they shirk again after the birth.  I hate them!  DH loves then though - of course.

And I agree with pp.  I would like to see a pic of your bump.

Twins:BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Haha mine are sooo small now too compared to my stomach and I was a D!
    TTC since 8/07 DX - Severe MFI/azoospermia & MTHFR/ TESEs found sperm - 7/08 & 6/09/ 12/08 - IVF#1 - BFN/ 6/09 - IVF #2 - cancelled due to OHSS risk (had retrieval)/ 7/09 - FET #1 - BFN/ 9/09 - FET #2 - BFN/ 11/09 - IVF #3 with new RE cancelled twice - 10/09 & 11/09/ 1/10 - IVF #3 take 3 - BFN/ 4/10 - IVF #4 - first ever BFP on 5/13/10!!! 108 @ 10dp3dt/ 2nd beta 311!/ sono on 5/28/10 said TWINS!!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Cute! I hope this happens to me :( I have huge ones right now. Id love a small looking set :)
    TTC since 12/ 06: H/Azoospermia Ivf#1 BFP m/c 5w3d FET#1 c/p FET# 2 BFN IVF#2 BFFN IVF#3 March/April
  • ugh I went from a small B to a D going on DD....wahhhhhaaaat!

Diagnosed PCOS & MFI-Success with IUI

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"