Working Moms

NWMR: wii games for toddlers??

Now that it's cold and dark by 5 pm (boo!) I need to find some things to entertain DD.  WE have a wii but I'm not entirely sure if she's really old enough to get anything out of it.  We play it about 1x a year.  I have no games for her but would love any suggestions from others if your kids play it.  DD is 3. thanks!

Re: NWMR: wii games for toddlers??

• My 3 year olds have played at their cousin's house but they were too young to really get it.  You might go with another activity.  We bought a bounce house a couple years ago and it's been a HUGE hit.  At first we would only set it up in the play room on occasion because it takes up a lot of room.  Once we cleaned out our basement, we moved it down there.  They go to "the jumper" every day!  It's a real life saver in the winter months when getting outside is difficult.

My twins are 5! My baby is 3!

DS#2 - Allergic to Cashew, Pistachio, Kiwi

DS#3 - Allergic to Milk, Egg, Peanut, Tree Nuts and Sesame

• I haven't found any that my guys "get" either. I just got the Diego game which as a "help" function that lets Mom or Dad kind of control the game to help the kids learn. I need to pull it out and will let you know.  I am not THAT hopeful.

My guys do kind of play Wii Fit with me - I do the bike or the running and they cheer me on and kind of do it with me.

• Loading the player...
  • We got the wii last year at Christmas and my 3 and a half year old loved it.  She still loves it this year at 4 and a half.  We only have the fit and sports resort games, but she figured them out pretty quickly. 

• There are elmo and cookie monster wii games that are new this season.  We got it for DD for x-mas and are hoping it's a hit!
  • My son who is 32 months LOVES the elmo game and the cookie monster. Sometimes we have to help with the controller but he loves both.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"