Success after IF
Options

s/o weaning hormone wackiness

If you've been through breastfeeding two and had a crazy hormone crash when weaning the first, did it happen with your second child as well? I am already dreading this with #2. Sad

Re: s/o weaning hormone wackiness

• Options

I was pregnant shortly after weaning #1 so I'm not sure what was weaning and what was pregnant but I was a MESS.  On many many levels.

With #2 I knew it was the last baby I'd ever nurse.  That didn't exactly make it easy.  HOT MESS.  On many levels.  

Sorry... probably not what you wanted to hear, huh? 

Our IF journey: 1 m/c, 1 IVF with only 3 eggs retrieved yielding Dylan and a lost twin, 1 shocker unmedicated BFP resulting in Jace, 3 more unmedicated pregnancies ending in more losses.
    Total score: 6 pregnancies, 5 losses, 2 amazing blessings that I'm thankful for every single day.
  • Options

Are you weaning now or when Henry was younger?

I am BFing now and not weaning anytime soon, so can't answer.  I didn't go through it the first time as I was pregnant.  I will say that BFing in general makes me slightly more emotional.  I don't cry at everything, just sad Christmas songs.

I will say that if you had it once, you may have it again.  The reason I say that is because I thought my BBs would learn what to do on the 2nd time around and in the beginning it hurts like hell those first few days especially with the uterus strinking, etc.  Even though I had done it before, new baby still hurt my bbs like it was my first time. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"