Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

ground vs. cubed help a mama out!

should I introduce ground turkey or cut up turkey/chicken to my 9 month old?

also if I cut it up about how big? Like puff big?
TIA

Re: ground vs. cubed help a mama out!

• Options
    we do both. i also do some deli meats. dd loves to feed herself. i wouldn't cut a small as puff bc then it might be hard to handle and easier to choke on. I think the bigger pieces of stuff that they can gnaw on and hold are great.
  • Options
    when you cook ground (like tonight we are having tacos) do you just give her a scoop? or do you make sure its bigger pieces of the ground???I am obsessed with finger foods lol and am struggling with how to get him to eat more of them.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I just give DD little pieces of turkey breast.  Not really cubes, but little chunks. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imageRebedall1:
    when you cook ground (like tonight we are having tacos) do you just give her a scoop? or do you make sure its bigger pieces of the ground???I am obsessed with finger foods lol and am struggling with how to get him to eat more of them.

yes we give her a scoop. She loves ground meat. it is easy to handle and breaks apart when she gums it.

Don't over think it. Just watch her for choking hazards, she'll be fine!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"