Opernation Baby Bump

How much weight you gain since BFP:

How far along are you?:

Any maternity clothing?:

Stretch marks?

Belly Button in or out?

Any baby movement? 

PG Work out plan:

Did you actually do your work out plan this past week?

Newly craved food:

Food aversions:

What do you miss:

What are you looking forward to?

What was the BEST part of last week?

What was the WORST part of last week?

Bonus: Do you have a creative way to eat or use Thanksgiving left overs? Please post ideas and recipes below:

Re: Opernation Baby Bump

• Options

How much weight you gain since BFP: I was just at the doc but i was so brain dead from a long day at work I think I only gained 15 lbs but i couldnt do simple adding and subtraction

How far along are you?: 1 day away from 21 weeks!

Any maternity clothing?: yes but my maternity pants are starting to get tight. I think the baby is sitting low and since I have 10 hour sit days it puts a a lot of tightness there.

Stretch marks? all over my belly button

Belly Button in or out? half in and half out but depends how LO is laying

Any baby movement?  mostly in the am and pm. No outside feeling movements yet.

PG Work out plan: to get off my butt and move

Did you actually do your work out plan this past week? nope to tired from work.

Newly craved food: sushi.... again

Food aversions: opening my fridge door with all the smells coming at me at once.

What do you miss: sushi, sangria, beer, going to the bar withe friends during open bar company parties

What are you looking forward to? feeling the baby move on the outside

finally came up with a name for the LO, got a xmas bonus, we hit major records at work, found out the company may be moving closer to my home so it will cut my drive time more than half one way! 20 min. drive vs 1 hour sounds SOOO much better

because the company is having TONS of open tab parties and I have to get up at 2am to get to work i cant really join the fun for 2 reasons.

Bonus: Do you have a creative way to eat or use Thanksgiving left overs? Please post ideas and recipes below: nope thats why i am asking.
  • Options

How much weight you gain since BFP: Maybe 5.

How far along are you?: 18w3d

Any maternity clothing?: Yesss. Plus sweats and hoodies at home. :)

Stretch marks?: Ugh. Yes.

Belly Button in or out?: In

Any baby movement? : IDK. I get random feelings but I think they're too far up or too far to the side to be baby.

PG Work out plan: haha, sike.

Did you actually do your work out plan this past week?: I don't have one so I don't feel bad when I don't follow it. ;)

Newly craved food: Well, not surprisingly, turkey and stuffing. everyday.

Food aversions: none, really. I guess greasy stuff.

What do you miss: my energy.

What are you looking forward to?: My bump!

What was the BEST part of last week?: Finding out she's a she.

What was the WORST part of last week?: In Laws.

Chelsea; 7/22/2005 Carissa; 4/9/2011 Cassidy; 9/6/2012
    Baby #4; 7/7/2018
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

How much weight you gain since BFP: 15 lbs - give or take.

How far along are you?: 22weeks 4days

Any maternity clothing?: I LIVE in maternity pants - there's no turning back now!

Stretch marks? None Smile

Belly Button in or out? Halfway out and sometimes flat (was always an inny)

Any baby movement?  Lots of it and constantly

PG Work out plan: LOL

Did you actually do your work out plan this past week? See above answer

Newly craved food: Chocolate, finally!!

Food aversions: Chinese and mexican

What do you miss: Normal poops

What are you looking forward to? Christmas!!

What was the BEST part of last week? Having my mom feel Aubrey kick for the first time!

What was the WORST part of last week? The IL's were in town...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

June Siggy: Fave pic of Aubrey and me :)

• Options

How much weight you gain since BFP:  According to my scale yesterday it was about 13.5 lbs. 

How far along are you?:  21w3d

Any maternity clothing?:  I wore a pair of pants yesterday and one last week, but other than that I'm still wearing normal clothes.

Stretch marks?  None that I've found yet

Belly Button in or out?  Still pretty far in

Any baby movement?  YES!  Finally started feeling it late last week.  Now I feel him several times a day.

PG Work out plan:  Trying to hit the gym 4 times a week and run 10 miles or so.  36 more miles til I reach my goal for the year.

Did you actually do your work out plan this past week?  Only made it to the gym twice, but I did run 12 miles, including a 5K on Thanksgiving

Newly craved food:  still none

Food aversions:  nothing here either

What do you miss:  having normal sized boobs

What are you looking forward to? Finally getting to shop now that we know what we're having

What was the BEST part of last week? If last week includes yesterday then finding out that we're having a boy!

What was the WORST part of last week? Dealing with my BIL and this horrible cough that won't go away

Bonus: Do you have a creative way to eat or use Thanksgiving left overs? Please post ideas and recipes below:

We made some wraps with some leftover turkey. Not super creative, but they were yummy.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

How much weight you gain since BFP:  I have no idea.  I stopped getting on the scale at home and asked my MW to only tell me if something was wrong with my weight gain.  Currently I just get a "good job your right on track".

How far along are you?:  21W3D

Any maternity clothing?:  Nothing but during the day and my husbands cotton pants at night.

Stretch marks?  Nope

Belly Button in or out? In but I don't know for how much longer

Any baby movement?  TONS!!

PG Work out plan:  And this would be?  =)

Newly craved food:  Anything and everything chocolate

Food aversions: Tacos

What do you miss:  Fitting into my clothes and normal sized boobies.

What are you looking forward to?  On the 10th I get to see the baby again

What was the BEST part of last week?  Stuffing myself silly for Thanksgiving and getting everything I went out for on Black Friday

What was the WORST part of last week?  The 10 hour car ride that turned into 13 hours to get home from my moms.

• Options

How much weight you gain since BFP: 7 pounds

How far along are you?: 22 weeks and 5 days

Any maternity clothing?: oh yes all pants and some tops

Stretch marks? just saw some little ones on the boobies

Belly Button in or out? in but getting flat

Any baby movement?  feeling some thumps throughout the day

PG Work out plan: does walking the mall Christmas shopping count?

Did you actually do your work out plan this past week? yes if it counts

Newly craved food: english muffins and clementines

Food aversions: nope, hungry all the time

What do you miss: sleeping through the night

What are you looking forward to? 2011, finally in the yr where LO will be born

What was the BEST part of last week? getting the house ready for Christmas

What was the WORST part of last week? the time off went so fast

Bonus: Do you have a creative way to eat or use Thanksgiving left overs? Please post ideas and recipes below: sorry didn't cook this yr.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

How much weight you gain since BFP: + 14

How far along are you?: 20 weeks and 3 days

Any maternity clothing?: not yet, but i need new jeans!

Stretch marks? i havent seen any yet! knock on wood!

Belly Button in or out? OUT!!! it looks like a nipple! lol

Any baby movement?  YESSSS! and last night dh felt him move!

PG Work out plan: i plaaannnn to start walking but this awful back pain makes me think other wise! lol

Did you actually do your work out plan this past week? nope....

Newly craved food: coconut sno biz! i ordered flavoring off line i wanted itso bad! its still not here tho?

Food aversions: nothing if i take my zofran!

What do you miss: feeling good!

What are you looking forward to? seeing him!!!! hes gonna come out and im never putting him down!

What was the BEST part of last week? spending thanksgiving with the families. knowing that we are creating our own family!

What was the WORST part of last week? my back pain got 10 times worse... to the point it hurts to walk and hasnt went away!

we inject our turkey with spices and flavors and then deep fry it!  it was great!!!

• Options

How much weight you gain since BFP: 4lbs

How far along are you?: 21w1d

Any maternity clothing?: Almost everything. I still have a couple longer pre-baby shirts that work but its getting close.

Stretch marks? None new.

Belly Button in or out? In. The scare from my piercing from years ago is getting thinner. I'm slightly concerned

Any baby movement?  All the time. DH can feel it now too

PG Work out plan: psh yeah right

Newly craved food: citrus fruit. Oranges. It's impossible to buy good ones here (or I just don't know what I'm looking for) so I ordered them online I CANNOT wait

Food aversions: nothing really

What do you miss: my bladder control

What are you looking forward to? my best friend just gave birth to our little girls future bestie so I'm looking forward to meeting her and holding her tonight. It's all I can think about! 

What was the BEST part of last week? DH getting to feel her kick for the first time. His face was priceless

What was the WORST part of last week? I'll admit, I sneezed and choked at the same time; that and the fact that the baby is doing headstands on my bladder was too much. I piddled, not a whole lot and it's not like I soaked my pants but I was still embarassed.

Bonus: Do you have a creative way to eat or use Thanksgiving left overs? Please post ideas and recipes below: The only thing I really do with the left overs is turkey sandwiches. I can't wait to read some ideas from others!

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

How much weight you gain since BFP: About 13 lbs

How far along are you?: 19weeks today:)

Any maternity clothing?: Pants yes, shirts sometimes

Stretch marks? Nothing new

Belly Button in or out? In but shallow

Any baby movement?  Yes finally, not all the time though, baby likes to sleep late:)

PG Work out plan: ha ha ha does walking alot at work count?

Did you actually do your work out plan this past week? Sure

Newly craved food: Tomatoes

Food aversions: Nothing really, I guess yogurt from 1 tri

What do you miss: Good sleep but thats about it

What are you looking forward to? My scan in 6 days and seeing my baby!!!

What was the BEST part of last week? Seeing my family

What was the WORST part of last week? Work;)

• Options
    How much weight you gain since BFP:Doc appt is next week, but Im guessing +7-8lbs How far along are you?: 20 weeks, 4 days Any maternity clothing?:Yes, I am addicted to shopping these days, which is so not like me, must be because I'm having a girl! Stretch marks?None yet that I have found Belly Button in or out?In, but it's looking a lot different than it used to. Any baby movement?  Yes! Last night for the first time I actually saw movement from the outside!  PG Work out plan:Still trying to Crossfit 5xs/week Did you actually do your work out plan this past week?Heck no. It was Thanksgiving! I got a WOD in 4 times though Newly craved food:Still Cheese. Food aversions:Still not crazy about chicken, but I eat it.  What do you miss:Sushi and Wine, and working out hard.  What are you looking forward to?Christmas, and starting to shop for this sweet little bundle.  
    Eating Thanksgiving food. 

My grandfather passed :( 

I don't. I just wish leftovers lasted longer than they actually do.  

• Options

How much weight you gain since BFP: +17

How far along are you?: 21 weeks, 2 days

Any maternity clothing?: shirts and pants for work

Stretch marks? A few :(

Belly Button in or out? Still in

Any baby movement?  All the time! DF can feel her kicking now!

PG Work out plan: Yoga

Did you actually do your work out plan this past week? Yep!

Newly craved food: Pizza

Food aversions:  Suprisingly, anything chocolate.

What do you miss: At the moment? My mom.

What are you looking forward to? Graduating in Dec and my baby shower in Dec!

What was the BEST part of last week? Thanksgiving!!

What was the WORST part of last week? Being stuck in the hospital for 14 hours with contractions:-(

• Options

How much weight you gain since BFP: 20 lbs. Sad

How far along are you?: 19 weeks tomorrow

Any maternity clothing?: bought my first pair of jeans recently

Stretch marks? nope

Belly Button in or out?  in

Any baby movement?  I think I felt something like waves in my lower stomach the other night that might have been the baby.

PG Work out plan: Go to the gym 5 or 6 days a week and walk on the treadmill and do weights

Did you actually do your work out plan this past week? yes

Newly craved food: Nothing really new, I just want food. Maybe tuna fish sandwiches

Food aversions: nothing

What do you miss: being tan, not being fat and not having such bad acne

What are you looking forward to? my anatomy scan next week and looking pregnant and not just fat

What was the BEST part of last week? Thanksgiving

What was the WORST part of last week? nothing

Bonus: Do you have a creative way to eat or use Thanksgiving left overs? Please post ideas and recipes below: nope
  • Options
    How much weight you gain since BFP: 10lbsHow far along are you?: 20 weeks - halfway!!!Any maternity clothing?: some pants and shirts.  Not today though.Stretch marks? Not that I've noticed.Belly Button in or out? Still inAny baby movement?  Don't think so?
    PG Work out plan: Gym twice a week, dog walks twice a dayDid you actually do your work out plan this past week? Well, the dog got walked...Newly craved food: Anything & Everything!  Loving the hot chocolate quite a bitFood aversions:  TomatoesWhat do you miss:  My mom.What are you looking forward to? Actually feeling the baby move someday!

What was the BEST part of last week? Thanksgiving

What was the WORST part of last week? The in-laws all rubbing my belly!Bonus: Do you have a creative way to eat or use Thanksgiving left overs? Please post ideas and recipes below:Made latkes from the mashed sweet pototos.   
    bfp 4/8/2010, m/c 4/16/2010
    bfp 7/31/2010, dd born 4/2011
    bfp 2/7/2014, edd 10/19/2014, m/c 2/25/2014
    bfp 5/22/2014, edd 1/27/2015, MMC 6/30/2014, D&C 7/8/2014
  • Options

How much weight you gain since BFP: 13lbs.

How far along are you?: 22 1/2 weeks

Any maternity clothing?: Yes, all the time. I can still wear my old jeans with the elastic trick but probably only for another week. And my winter jackets are just barely doing up ;)

Stretch marks? Not yet, hoping genetics help - mom and Grandma barely have any.

Belly Button in or out? In but slowly making it's way out. I've always had a very deep belly button and didn't think there was anyway it could possibly become an outie, no such luck!

Any baby movement?  Daily since 18 weeks, hubby and I can both feel it from the outside.

PG Work out plan: Joining a yoga class in January, daily dog walks.

Did you actually do your work out plan this past week? Tried a drop in yoga class but it was closed, damn!

Newly craved food: Fruit and salads, yum.

Food aversions: Meat is slowly becoming my enemy.

What do you miss: Sushi, wine, sleeping comfortably.

What are you looking forward to? Baby hiccups last night! I couldn't figure out why my stomach was having this weird constant muscle spasm off and on all day...

Bought a travel system for 40% off and scored 1/2 my cloth diaper stash used for less than 1/2 the price in perfect condition, sweet!

Persistant back pain, anyone else?
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"