Attachment Parenting

erinkate

hello :) i'm just curious who you lo's pedi is. i know we live close so i figured i'd ask. are they ap friendly?

1ht 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: erinkate

• I loooooooooove our pedi!

We see Dr. Staraciewicz (Dr Star) at PRIMA pediatrics in Cumberland.  She's wonderful.  She's been ok with our selective/delayed vaccinations (although they're for medical reasons, I have immune problems - I don't know if she would be ok with not vaxing at all), she was very supportive of breastfeeding, and has never blinked at cosleeping or tried to convince us to CIO or something.  I don't know that she's truly AP, but she is supportive of her patients.

They are the most caring medical professionals I have ever met.  Dr. Star called me the day after DS got DTAP - just to make sure he was ok.  She called another time when DS had a nasty ear infection, and she checked up on me when I was in the hospital for Crohn's, even though I'm not her patient.

Dr Monti, the main doc, was my pediatrician when I was little.  :)  My 5th grade picture is still up on the wall!  Instead of wallpaper, there are pictures of all of their patients for the last 30 years.  Thousands and thousands of pictures everywhere.

They do sick visits on weekends and holidays. 

https://www.primapediatrics.com/

• Thanks! I am not unhappy with our pedi, Dr Sowa, but it's nice to know that there is someone out there who is supportive of some of my parenting style. Lincoln Pediatrics has been supportive of delayed vaccs, but i totally lied to dr sowa at our last appt and told her that dd slept in her bassinet :) she told me that i should start transitioning to the crib and it was okay to let her cry a little. While I don't think she meant I should let her CIO, I am not sure what she would say about bed-sharin (not that its her buisness)! lol.

She is so sweet with LO and always kisses the top of her head-you can tell she loves babies. I just was curious about where you go, just in case I decide to leave there since I don't like a few of the other doctors in the practice!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"